12

Smackdown Live

Lilith was enjoying the show. Taking a step up, she knew that last week's announcement cause Raw to panic.

Her happiness died when 6ixx enter the room.

Goodnight: Ms. Ace. I know we may not look like it, but we are fighting Champions. We've got rid of the so-called "Best Tag Team" The Revival.

Dekker: Now, we want new competition. Give us our next victims for Summerslam

The tall member looked at the Smackdown GM with a extreme hint of menacing.

Lilith: If you two want more competition, I'll give it to you. Tonight, there will be a Gauntlet Match. All the tag teams of Smackdown until one is standing.

The winner will face you two, for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships...

Jasper and Dekker fist bump each other along with Ruby and Raij.

Lilith: Next week

The celebration stop and it turn into a compliant department. Well, except for Dekker.

Tom: The Tag Team Championship on the line next week with the winner of the Gauntlet Match.

Graves: Lilith needs her hearing check. They said Summerslam.

-SD-

Lilith stood in her office, with all the referees. On the far right side stood the United States Champion, Rahzel. The opposite side was Roman Reigns, the WWE Champion.

Lilith: I called you both here because at Summerslam, I want the both of you to blow the roof off in Toronto.

To do that, I want the two to scout each other. Up close and personal. That's why you two will team up tonight.

The two opponents wasn't liking that plan as they weren't going to team with each other.

Roman: I'm not teaming with him.

"Do you think I'm going to pull a Seth Rollins on you? If I wanted to, I would take a steel chair and crush your throat."

The two Champions started to get a little rowdy, causing the refs to hold the two of them away.

Lilith: You two will team up. If one of you walk out or attack each other during the match, I will strip both of you of your titles. I don't think you'll like that, would you?

I didn't think so. Both of you will be in the #1 Contenders Gauntlet Match. In fact, you'll be starting it. Good luck.

Tom: This will be interested to watch. The Big Dog and the Big Bad Wolf on the same side.

Graves: They are two dangerous substances that are ready to explode.

Saxton: Corey is right. These two will explode.

-SD-

#1 Contender
Tag Team Gauntlet Match

Greg: This match is a Tag Team Gauntlet Match. The match will start with two teams. After one team eliminates the other, a new team will enter until one team stands.

The winner will face the Smackdown Tag Team Champions next week.