9

Smackdown Live
6 Days till Extreme Rules

Lilith Ace stood in front of a group of security guards in the arena parking lot.

Lilith: Rahzel doesn't step one front in this arena.

The guards nod their head, confirming their order to The General Manager and watched the area.

She had a radio on her pants as she enter The GM Office.

Tom: Lilith Ace is making sure that Rahzel stays away from Brick and Raij tonight.

-SD-

Tom: This Sunday at Extreme Rules on The WWE Network, The United States Championship is on the line between three former tag team partners and best friends.

Rahzel, Raij, and the champion, Brick in a Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match. Right now, we're going to look back to how this hatred between the men that were formerly known as The RowdyRuff Boyz.

-SD-

NXT 2014: The Formation

Rahzel: The three men in front of you are the future of NXT! Not Finn Bálor, not Samoa Joe, Not Apollo Crews. Rahzel, Raji, and Brick.

(Rahzel: Forming The RowdyRuff Boyz, the three of us were tired of GM William Regal nonsense of treating us like nobodies. We showed him who we are.)

(Raij: A group of brothers that banded together and history was made.)

Tom: Rahzel and Raij are The new NXT Tag Team Champions!

Graves: Former enemies turn champions!

(Raij: Whatever we do together, we felt like we were on top of the world.)

(Brick: We wanted each other to succeed together and move up together. Some of us did.)

Raw/SD 2016: The Call-Up

Cole: Raij and Brick has arrive on Raw!

(Brick: Raij and I came to Raw to change the tag team scene. We defeated The New Day and took away the titles on their record breaking journey.)

(Raij: We felt like we were on top of the world. But one of us was left out.)

Tom: Rahzel has arrive on Smackdown Live!

(Rahzel: Arriving on Smackdown remind me of my time alone in NXT. I wanted to rise to the top.)

Cole: Brick is The new United States Champion!

Tom: Rahzel has won The Intercontinental Championship!

(Raij: All of us had a title match by ourselves at Wrestlemania. I was the only one that didn't have a championship. Rahzel and Brick had them.)

(Brick: When I saw Rahzel held The Intercontinental Championship, he had that gleam in his eyes. Nothing can or will take that title from him.)

2017: The Betrayal

(Raij: The Intercontinental Title was doing something to Zell's mind. But this was the real Rahzel. He did it on my birthday.)

Tom: Why did Rahzel do this to his best friend?

Rahzel: Happy Birthday, Raij. I wish you drop dead!