1%

Y/N

Yesterday is the last day of school and me and Jahseh are going to the mall today . I ran down the stairs wrapped in my towel going to answer the phone.

"hello?" i said into the phone more as a question than a statement.

"yo where you at?" Jahseh asked.

"home. getting ready.why?" i said a little irritated.

"okay well hurry ya ass up im outside or i could come inside." he said. i could hear the smirk.

"Okay but stay downstairs." i said.

"okay Y/N open the door with yo scary ass." he said laughing.

I go and open the door and run upstairs again. He sat down on the couch touching everything in sight. He really only stayed to himself unless he was around his close friends like me. I came downstairs in a cropped Selena graphic tee and a black jean skirt.

"let's go!" i yell catching his attention. i slip on my black vans and ran out to his car. he unlocked the car door and i got in. His phone started to ring and he turned down the music down.

"YO!" he yelled.

"Yeah she took hella long to get ready." he said. i rolled my eyes. he stay talking shit.

"Yeah im up the street. be outside or ima leave yo ass." he said rudely. we pulled up at an unfamiliar house. the boy got in the car.

"Yo what's up stokes." he said. The boy rolled his eyes adjusting his durag.

"Nigga don't call me that." he said laughing.

"Yo who this?"he said pointing at my bun.

" this Y/N. she my sister." he always calls me his sister but he know i'm not. we pull up to the mall. we start walking towards the mall. as soon as we got inside i ran to the food courts getting into the chick fil a line. Stokely and Jah were sitting at the table in the corner. the whole time i was in the line Stokely kept staring at me.

     I came back with a grilled cheese and strawberry lemonade and sat down at the table. They were in the middle of a conversation and then they stopped talking to look at me.

"What you looking at?" i said pulling out my chair. i took a sip from my drink.

......

After i finished my food we went around the mall.i gots a new pair of vans,Jahseh got a few black sweatshirts, and Stokely got more durags.

    Stokely and i had a good conversation while Jah was trying to get some girls number. we talked about a lot of stuff like music, our futures shit like that. He was nice and pretty sweet if u ask me.

"I got it!" Jah came back screaming waving his phone.  We both laughed. He looked in between stokely and I smiling.

"What's so funny?" I ask Extremely confused.  Stokely started to laugh too.

"Bro shut up!" He laughed pushing Jahseh. They both kept laughing. I just started walking again. They continued laughing and I was getting annoyed. I sat down at the nearest bench scrolling through Instagram. The boys came sitting down.

"Are u done now?" I asked annoyed.

"Mhm." He said laughing again. They started laughing again.

"Wtf is so funny?" I asked. They pointed at something stupid.

"You're anger made it funnier." Stokely added I just rolled my eyes. We started walking towards the car.  They finally stopped laughing.  I sat in the back  with my headphones on.
......

We sat in my living room watching a movie. I had my blanket wrapped around my body.

"Y/N." Jahseh said stretching out the end of my name.

"I'm cold." He whined reaching for my blanket I pulled it away.

"Go get your own." I groaned. He kept pulling at my blanket.  I gave him some and continued watching the movie.

I got up to go to the bathroom. I walked in and locked the door.

"Y'all got sum going on?" Stokely asked.

"Nah bro she like my little sister." Jahseh responded.

"Why you like her?"He added.

"Yeah i guess." Stokely responded

"Yes or no?" Jahseh grilled him.

"Yes I do." Stokely said sounding a little annoyed.

"You want" I walked In making him cut his sentence short.

"Hey what y'all talking about?" I asked getting under my blanket that was now being shared with both of them.

"Nothing." They answered in unison.

"K then." I responded turning my attention to the movie.