7%

Y/N

I woke up covered in a blue blanket. I looked around. When I turned around and Stokely was coming out the bathroom wrapped in a towel with another one in his hand drying his hair.

"Why am I here. Why didn't Jahseh take me home?" I asked.

"He said you were too drunk to bring home and him and Megan were going "out" so he left you with me and I'm gonna take you home." He explained. I nodded my head getting up.

"Can I take a shower? these clothes stink."I stated. He just nodded while going through his dresser looking for a t-shirt. He handed me the shirt and some sweatpants. I looked at him weird.

"I'm not reusing the same underwear." I looked at him plainly. He handed me some boxers and I walked away. I open the bathroom door and place my stuff down. I open the glass door looking at the shower.

"Stokely!I need help turning your shower on."I yelled. He came in the bathroom to help.

"Do you want the ones from the ceiling. The ones from the sides or all of them."He pointed as he spoke.

"Can I have them all?" I asked kind of shyly. He nodded his head and turned all the knobs. He walked out the bathroom and I began to undress. I step in the shower  and wash myself.
...
I got out wrapping my body in the towel and walking over to the clothes. I put the boxers on and the t-shirt on then the sweatpants. Which were extremely baggy. I wrapped my hair in the towel and walked into Stokely's room.

"I left you a Tylenol and some water on the dresser."He pointed to the other side of his bed and returned to watching the tv. I walk over to it and take the pill and drink the water. My head hurt a little but it wasn't that serious.

"So you still didn't explain why you brought her." I said staring daggers into the side of his face.  He turned to meet my stare.

"I thought it would be stupid of me to let another girl love me if I can't even get over the last girl. Not saying that I don't wanna be with you I'm just afraid you gonna do the same shit she did." He said.

"Well you didn't even give me a chance and if I was like that do you think Jahseh would be telling me how great of a person you are and that I should be with you?" I said he looked everywhere but my eyes.

"Ion know. He probably would." He said shaking his head. I just continued to stare at him.

"So What happened last night? Why were you all of a sudden in the mood to get fucked up?" He asked. I looked at him like he was stupid laughing and shaking my head. I looked down.

"You."I whispered.

"What?"he asked

"I was stressed out and angry so I decided to drink and smoke the pain away. Like you had me all heartbroken and all the way fucked up."i said. He laughed at the last part.

"I just don't wanna get hurt again." he said. i placed my hand in his.

"I may not seem like it but i'm a very sensitive person. I only treat people the way i wanna be treated." i said squeezing his big  hand with my smaller one. i looked him in the eye.

" It's very rare for me to find someone attractive and wanna be with them." i said now laying down in his bed next to him. I let go of his hand and lay my head on his chest.

"I don't just trust anybody."I added. I looked at him tracing the tattoo on his neck. I was really falling for him I don't know why. I continued to stare at his god given features. The way he places the cigarette between his lips. the way he held it tightly trying to spark the lighter. the way he just relaxes when he releases the smoke into the air. the way he closely payed attention to the tv. he looked at me.

"What?" he smiled. 

"You're- i can't even explain. You're so beautiful." i complimented him. He laughed at me. i just sat the blushing.