10%

Jahseh

Megan and I were on our way to stokes' house. We were at an intersection about to turn. I turned on my blinker.  I went to turned the corner.

"Baby she said they're waiting outside."she said. I nodded and mumbled an okay. When I finally turned the corner there was a car coming towards us. Before I know the car hits the side Megan was on.

My ears were ringing. I looked at her and I could see the tears coming out of her eyes. I lean over trying my best to keep her calm but she continues to cry. I reach into my pocket calling for help.

"Hello!" I tell through the phone.

"Hello?!"I yelled again.

"Yes sir. How may we help you?" The woman asked.

"M-my girlfriend I think she broke her leg." I said letting her squeeze my hand.

"What happened sir?" The lady asked.

" I was turning the corner and there was this car coming and it hit her!" I started crying. I never cry to anyone but she was in pain. Just listening to her cry. She looked at me. I could see the blood covering her white dress.

"Baby it's okay." I said trying to comfort her.

"We're on our way." The lady said.

"What's the address?" The lady asked.

"777 sunset boulevard."I said into the phone.
....
We entered the the hospital. Megan was still crying but I held onto her hand. They had to get her a room. I took the time to call Y/N.

"Hey where are you guys?There was an accident down the street." She said worried.

"I called to tell you that we were in the accident." I said about to cry again.

"Oh my god where's Megan?" She asked.

"Stokely come on we're going to the hospital!"she yelled.

"Why what happened?" He said.

"Jahseh and Megan got into a car accident." She said.

"We're coming." She said before hanging up.

Y/N

We were getting in the car. Stokely was a little jittery so I decided to drive. I put on my seat belt and pulled out of the garage. I started to drive up the street and I could see Jah's car,caution tape ,and cops. We passed it and turned the corner towards the hospital.

When we got there Jahseh was pasting back and forth. He was stressed. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He started crying. I could feel the tears on my shirt.

"Why are you crying? Stop crying."I said holding him. Stokely came over to us and lead him to a chair. He sat down.

"It's my fault. I wasn't paying attention."he cried. I shook my head.

"No that's no true. It's not your fault." I said rubbing his back.

"Mr.Onfroy?" The doctor asked. He looked up.

"Right this way." He gestured leafing is to the room she was in. When he opened the door she looked fine.

"Hey baby." She said smiling.

"Hey." He said smiling back.

"I'm glad you're okay." He said holding her hand. He ran his fingers through her hair. She gave him a kiss.

"They numbed it so I feel fine but I know that sooner or later I'm gonna feel it again." She said sighing and sitting back.

"I'll take care of you though." Jahseh said holding her hand tightly. She smiled.

"How ya feeling?" I said holding her other hand.

"I could be better. I'm lucky I'm alive." She said.

"Are you hungry?"I asked

"Yeah we'll go get y'all some food."Stokely added. I nodded.

"Yeah sure." Stokely and I walked out of the room. He was still a little jittery though even in the room he didn't say much.

When we came back Jahseh and Megan were both asleep in the bad in the bed. He held her. I left the food next them and walked out the door with Stokely close behind.

Now it was time to figure out what his problem was.