20%

Jahseh

Megan started physical therapy today and I'm kinda bored sitting at home by myself. I started walking around and picking up stuff that was outta place. Still bored I decided to watch tv.

I was clicking through the channels. I was still bored. My phone started ringing. As soon as I answer I knew who it was.

"You gonna come back?" She asked. I knew once I got involved with her I should've but I had to be a dumbass.

"Leah leave me alone."I said. She's been bothering me ever since me and Stokeley left that gang. I fell for her even though she was off limits and the leaders daughter. After he found out about us he ruined my family in a way.

"Why? I thought you loved me." She cooed. I sighed. I did.

"That was a long time ago." Was all I said. She sucked her teeth.

"Tuh I seen that new gimpy bitch of yours." She replied. That just pisses me off more.

"Why you so quiet?"She asked.

"You tell me. You just gonna come for my girl and think that shit is okay?"she laughed. Not gonna lie I do miss her but Megan is the only person I'm worried about.

"Oh she's ya girl now." She said laughing more.

"That's what I said ain't it?"i questioned.

"So that how it is. I see how you coming." She said I rolled my eyes. The line went dead and I just sat there looking into space. I shook my head. This bitch gon calm me after putting me through hell and mad years late.

I sat back in the chair. I watched tv til it was time for me to go pick up Megan.
_____

Megan walked to the car quickly. I took her crutches. She was smiling while putting her seatbelt on.

"How was it baby?" I asked. She looked genuinely happy.

"It was good. He said I should be walking sooner than I think." My smile dropped. Did she just say- I think she did.

"He?" I said. She laughed. She nodded her head.

"Yeah he. His name is Israel." She said smiling. I backed out.

"Well as long as he knows his boundaries we good." I said under my breath.

"Aw baby, are you jealous?" I shook my head.

"Tuh no." I was lying hard as fuck.

"Yeah you are." She said kissing all over my face. I kept my eyes on the road. This girl gonna be the death of me. As soon as we got home she started running a bath. She had me put the bubbles in while she looked for clothes.

She came back placing her clothes on the toilet. She looked at me.

"Get In with me."She said. Shidddd ain't have to tell me twice. I started to undress myself and she did the same. I got in first then she got in after me. She leaned back on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair.

Megan

He ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes letting every muscle in my body relax. He started to leave wet kisses on my neck. I let out a little moan. His hands started moving all over.

"Those suds ain't going to b the only thing on ya body baby."He whispered. Continuing to kiss my neck leaving love bites. I could feel his hands on my thighs moving it closer and closer to where I want him.

He attacked my clit with his fingers rubbing me in quick circles. I throw my head back resting it on his shoulder. He stared to move his fingers side to side.

"Oh fuck."I moaned. He slipped his finger inside of me.

"Oh shit." I moaned. He added another. Receiving a high pitched moan. It's been a while since I've been touched in this way. He started moving his fingers at a rapid paste curling his fingers.

I could feel my climax building up. He continued as I continued to moan endlessly.

"Baby, ugh fuck. I'm cumming." I moaned. I released on his fingers breathing heavily.

TBC