12%

Jahseh

I woke up still in the hospital bed with Megan. It was like 7am and we should be able to go home today. I hopped out of the bed walking out of the room to get some food from the Dunkin' Donuts downstairs.

I waited in line til it was my turn. There was a woman with bright red hair and tan skin. She looked Hispanic.

"Hello sir. How can I help you?" She asked leaning over the counter. I looked at the menu.

"Can I have a Carmel iced coffee and a glazed donut?" She nodded  her head.

"Oh and can I have a Boston cream donut?" I added she nodded. She handed me my bag and winked at me. I looked at it and her number was on it. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

When I got back in the room Megan was up watching tv. She looked at me and smiled.

"How you feeling baby?"I asked handing her the bag and her drink that I also plan on drinking. 

"I feel good actually. I just wanna shower though."She said rubbing the black cast around her leg. I gave her a kiss.

"Well we should be able to shower when we get home."I said. She just laughed.

"Hopefully." She responded. I hopped in the bed with her spooning her. We in the middle of watching family guy when the doctor came in.we both sat up.

"Good morning." He said smiling.

"Good morning!"Megan responded smiling wide.

"Okay so you just need to sign here,here,and here and your free to go."He said handing me the clipboard. Megan sat there stretching grabbing the crutches. I handed back the clipboard and went to help her up.

"Thank you baby." She said kissing my cheek. We walked out of the room to the elevator and I pulled my phone out to call Stokely.

"Yo come pick us up we're free to go." I said when he answered the phone. I could hear him getting up.

"We'll be waiting." I said. I lead Megan over to the waiting room.

...

We got into the car and we're greeted My a smiling Y/N and Stokely. It was kind of heart warming.

"Yo!"Stokely said dapping me up. I just smiled.

"So y'all wanna go home or come to my house?" Stokely asked. I just shrugged looking over at Megan.

"I wanna go home to take a shower and then we could hangout." She said. I wanted her happy so I went off of what she said. I sat back waiting to arrive home.
...

Stokely pulled into the driveway of my house. I first bumped him and slid out the car.

"Thanks mr.pokely!" I said getting out. He rolled his eyes. I laughed helping Megan up the stairs.