26%

STOKELEY

I don't know if it's just me or if YN seems a little off. She hasn't slept in the bed with me, she won't eat ,and she barely spoke to anyone that wasn't Megan. I'm worried about her. I walked into the house calling her name.

"YN!" i yelled walking up the stairs. i didn't get a response. I put my stuff down walking into the bathroom. She was in the shower, the water on hell, and i could hear her crying. I walked closer to the shower knocking on the fogged up glass. She jumped gasping for air as she held her chest.

"Holy shit Stokeley, you scared the shit out of me." she said still trying to catch her breath. It was bothering me that she wasn't acting like herself. She just called me out by my name. She hasn't done that in months. I was really worried about her. I handed her her towel. She wrapped it around herself before walking out of the shower. I just wanted to talk to her how I use to.

"Baby, are you sure your okay?" She nodded.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She said smiling a fake smile.

"Come on baby you think I'm gonna believe that bullshit smile?" Her face changed immediately.

"Baby, you can tell me when something is bothering you. Please tell me what happened to you?" She never told me me exactly what happened.

"I-I I can't it's too scary to think about." She said. I didn't wanna beg her to tell me. But it's really bothering me too.

"Baby, please." I begged. She looked me in the eyes. Her eyes began to water. I held her close to me. I failed to protect her once I'm not gonna do it again.

"He-He, He uhm he raped me and Megan. He'd beat us if we resisted." She started she closed her eyes.

"He'd grab me by my hair and force himself into me. I-I was so scared. All I could think about was losing you. I thought you'd think that I willingly gave myself to him because that's what he said he would say. He-." I couldn't help but cry for her.

"He said if I screamed for help or tried to escape he'd kill you." She said sniffling. She broke down crying harder than ever. I wanted nothing more than to go back in time to protect her. Nothing more than to kill him the day we got her back. I wanted to end his life right now. His whole life.

"Baby I'm sorry to hear that. I'll kill him if that's what you want." I offered. She looked at me.

"No, I want you to stay here with me." She said sniffling a little bit. She crawled in bed in nothing but her towel falling asleep quickly. I sat in my chair watching her as she slept. I'm not gonna lose her again. This time I'm gonna he more cautious.