2%

Y/N

I'm currently over at Jahseh's watching a movie with him and Stokely. i wasn't really into it ,i wanted to watch trolls but Jah hates that movie for some odd reason. i started watching snaps and sending out streaks. 

"Yo i'm bored." i screamed making them both stare at me.

"Well what do you want me to do about it?" Jahseh asked annoyed. I just stared at him.

"Y'all tryna smoke?" Stokely asked.

"Sorry don't do cancer sticks." i responded. he laughed 

"Got jokes now?" he stated sounding highly offended.

"Nah but seriously i got weed we just need a wrap."he said pulling out his zip lock bag of weed.

"Oh aight. so u don't just do cancer sticks?" i said he laughed at me.

we all walked to the corner store up the street.

"Can i get a honey backwoods?" Jahseh said to the guy at the counter. he knodded didn't bother to ask for ID. he handed it to him and we all headed back to Jah's house. as soon as we got in the house  Stokely sat down at the table breaking up the weed.I scrolled through my instagram.

"can you unwrap this and dump that out?" he handed me one of the wrap. i sat there concentrating on getting it open without breaking it. i got up and walked to the trash dumping  whatever is inside out.

"Here." i handed it back. 

" Thanks." he took it and put it down on the table. He placed the weed in the wrap and rolled it using his teeth and spit to keep it secure. He picked up the lighter and moved the flame quickly down the blunt. He placed it in between his lips and lit the blunt. when i tell you i've never been so attracted to someone. it was the sexiest image ugh. i stared at him for a little. He passed it to me. I took a long drag and double inhaled. I blew it all in Jahseh's face. He always made fun of me for not knowing how to smoke.

"Really!" he looked at me pissed waving his hand through the clouds of smoke.  I smiled and he flipped me off. I passed it. He took a drag  while looking me right in the eye. He blew the smoke into my face i started coughing. He sat there laughing at me with Stokely. he passed it to Stokley and the cycle continued until Jah's dinning room was filled with smoke. Stokely was laughing at completly nothing.

"Yo he geekin'." Jahseh said laughing with him. they both stopped laughing and Stokely made this funny ass straight face. I busted out laughing. it was like a chain reaction cause the started laughing too. I got hungry.

"Yo i need food. Come on." i said getting up and pulling them both out their seats. we started walking down the street again. I picked up some hot cheetos, Doritos,and lemon brisk iced tea. i dropped them on the counter. 

"Yo can i pay or?" i asked the cashier. i hand him a 20 and he gave me back 10. i walked away. 

"Yo where y'all niggas at?" i yelled. they both shushed me. walking through the aisles. Jahseh had a coloring book and a sprite.

" Bro you really gonna get a coloring book?" i asked. 

"Yeah i like to color the dinosaurs. why?"he asked. Stokely and i started laughing.