4%

Y/N

I woke up on Jahseh's couch with my head on Stokely's chest. I got up to use the bathroom. He held me closer.

"I have to pee. Let go!"I said tryna get up.

"It can wait."He said playing with my hair.  I went back to my spot. He just kept petting my head like a weirdo.

"Yo. Can you not pet me. It's mad weird."I said making him laugh. Jah came charging down the steps.

"Y'all niggas done being weird?i need help with something." He said moving his hands through the whole sentence.

"What  you need help with?" I asked.

"You know how I got that girls number?" I nodded.

"Well I need to pick out a fit I ain't tryna look like shit." I nodded and got up. I went into the bathroom.

When I came back they were both upstairs ripping shit outta his closet.

"Nah nigga that shit is fucking ugly." Stokely and Jahseh were arguing.

"Coming from the nigga that wears wrestling boots." Jahseh fires back.

"Both y'all dress hella weird. Get over it." I chimed in.

"Yeah coming from the bitch that gets outfit ideas from tumble." Jahseh said in the most serious way possible.

"Nigga it's tumblr and i always look like a fucking snack."i yelled back. i pushed him and Stokely out of the way i picked out a black sweatshirt, his black choker,jeans,and black vans. he stared at it.

"oh that don't look bad."i shook my head in disbelief this nigga really stupid.  he kicked us out so he can get ready. I walked down the stairs. I went to the cabinet looking for something to eat. I made a bowl of cereal. I sat down eating it. I texted my mom to bring me clothes and my body wash.

....

I ran the shower.I put my clothes on top of the toilet and went to search for a towel.  i came back after getting a towel and took a shower. When i got out Jah and stokley were sitting at the table talking to a girl.

"hey guys."i said interrupting them and the girl.

"Y/N this is Megan,Megan this is Y/N." i waved.

"hey." She said in an innocent voice.

"Well we're going on a double date." Jah says like it was nothing.

"What!" we said in unison.

"I never agreed to that shit." i said. Stokely just nodded.

...

Stokely and i sat across from each other talking. It was kind of awkward.

"Yo Stokely!" all of our heads snapped towards the door of the pizzeria.

"You left me for some low life hoe?" she asked pointing at me.

"and Jahseh stupid ass condoning that shit." she said pointing at him. she laughed. it's one thing to mess with me but fuck with my friends especially Jahseh then you're done.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" i asked more as a statement.

"Cause i know it's not me." she tapped her some girl i assume to be her best friend.

" Wanna take this shit outside hoe?" she continued. Stokely just sat there embarrassed. i got up fixing my sweatpants and walking towards the door. Her and my group following behind. i stop in the open space of the parking lot.

"What the fucks good?" i said clapping my hands together. she proceeded to put her shit down. she quickly walked towards me swinging at me and punching me. i looked at her pissed. I grabbed her hair twisting her ponytail around my hand punching her square in the face. she fell to to the floor. her friend came charging at me and i was being kicked repeatedly by her and (girl you don't like.) Megan came throwing the friend and now she's fighting the best friend.

"Y/N get you lil ass up and beat that ass!" Jahseh screamed at me.

"I know you can." with that i got my ass up smacking the fuck out that bitch and kicking her where she kicked me. 

"Yo lets go." Stokely said grabbing me.

"Nah you gonna stop megan too." Jahseh says more as a demand. i walk and grab megan and we walk away. 

Don't test me cause im not the one.