24%

YN

I roll over feeling Stokeley's spot empty. I open my eyes looking around the room for him. I got up putting his black shirt over my half naked body. I walk down the stairs continuing my search for him.

"Baby?" I yell walking down the hall way.

"Baby you here?"I yelled again. Just a couple seconds later I heard the back door open. I run to the front to see a figure. Dark clothes black ski mask. He walked around like he was looking for something. Then he spotted me.

"Who are you?" I screamed. He started walking towards me causing me to run. I run down the hallway screaming. He picked me up wrapping his arms around mine and lifting my body from the ground.

"Put me down pussy!" I yelled kicking my legs and squirming. He walked towards the back door. I started screaming getting louder and louder the further he got from the house.

"Put me down asshole!" I said screaming once again. He threw me into a horribly painted black van. I started to cry. I was scared.

.....

STOKELEY

I was coming home from getting YN food. I can't cook so I went out to get something. I came back home. The hallway was a mess and the house was quiet. She'd be up by this time.

I went upstairs going into the room to wake her up. I walked over to the bed and She wasn't in it. I started to panic a little bit. I walked into the bathroom she wasn't in there. I walked down the hallway and she wasn't there either.

Which means she's not here. I picked up my phone to call her. I could hear her phone ringing. I followed it and there it was by the night stand. So far I wasn't getting anywhere.

.....
YN

we've been driving for almost an hour. The van finally stopped. I sat there for a while waiting for someone to open the door. I heard talking outside the door. I move to the front trying to look out the windows but I all I could see was a yard and nothing else.

"I think I got what he values most." A deep voice said.

"You sure about that?" A second males voice asked. The doors swung open causing me to jump back. They were staring at me.

"Get her out the van." The guy that kidnapped me pulled me forward throwing me over his shoulder. I started screaming and kicking again. He put me down in a chair. I looked around not one female here. Besides me.

"So... you're YN. The girl Stokeley seems crazy about." He chucked tracing the features on my face. He came close to my ear.

"You're not the first. Trust me." He said. I felt a lump in my throat. I didn't speak just stared. He backed away from me. Watching me as I looked around the room. Everyone was staring at me.

"Stand up." I stayed seated. He looked at me with a devilish smirk.

"Oh you don't understand English. I said stand up!" He yelled yanking me by my shirt. The shirt lifted in the back showing me black panties. My heart started racing.

"Are you scared? You want your little Stokey wokey don't you." Mimicked in a pouty voice. I felt me tears fall. How does he know about Stokeley? He wiped my tear.

"Why are you crying I haven't done anything yet." He said throwing me back by my shirt. I was mortified. I tried my best to hold back the rest of my tears.

"Take her." He said. The men surrounding me grabbed me pulling me into the basement. As we got down the stairs i noticed I wasn't the only one they'd done this to. Megan was here too.

"What have you done?" I yelled referring to Megan being chained to the wall. They threw me down next to her chaining me to the wall as well. I didn't fight this time. I just wanted to see if Megan was okay. After they tied me up they walked away.

"Pst Megan?" She looked up at me squinting a little bit. Her eyes widened as she sat up. She scooted closer to me until the chain around her wrist started to hurt.

"Ss ah. Shit that hurt."she whispered. I looked at her now healed leg. At least they didn't take her when she was injured. She hugged me. She looked like she's been here all night.

"Megan are you okay?"I asked worriedly. She nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine." She responded.

"We have to find a way outta here."I said.

.....

STOKELEY

I can't find her anywhere. I've called her mom,cousins,aunts,uncles, even her brother. I didn't want to but I'm worried. He seemed to flip his shit too. Jay, Jah,and I were all sitting at the table because apparently Megan is missing too.

"Bruh where the fuck can they be!" Jah screamed throwing shit. I could tell he was frustrated. I was too. I sat there thinking for a little bit. Who could wanna do something like this. I sat there thinking deep in thought. My phone started to ring. I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh just who I wanted to talk to." The voice said. I signaled for jah to come over. I put him on speaker.

"You and your little friend want your girls back? I want mine." He said. I immediately knew who it was. The one secret jah and I kept from YN and Megan.

Back in high school jah and I joined a gang. Wasn't the brightest idea but we were the outcasts. The weirdos. We had shit going on at home and ain't trust nobody. Jah and YN have always been friends but he just couldn't bring himself to tell her. I on the other hand was dealing with Mikayla.

We got into this whole fight over who's territory we were selling on. Michael has always had a thing for Ayleks but she just wasn't interested in him. He didn't take it so well obviously. He traded gangs because Ayleks took a liking to Jah. We left the gang but they said they got our backs no matter what.

"Bruh you still hung up on Ayleks?" Jah asked. I shook my head.

"We haven't had any contact with her since the beginning of summer." I said.

"I want my girl if you want both of yours back." That was all he said before he hung up.