19%

Stokeley

I woke up my head on Y/N chest. Check my phone.

(7)Missed call from Mikayla

Mikayla👎🏼
Stokes
Stokeley baby
Can we talk about this?
Please.
Read 12:15pm

I walked downstairs looking for my Tylenol. I grab it and walk over to the fridge grabbing a bottled water and sitting down at the island. I stare out the window for a little bit.

Ding

My phone went off. I reached for it checking who it was.

Mikayla👎🏼

Don't leave me on read like that baby
Stokeley
I'm not you baby so stop calling Me that
Mikayla👎🏼
I was here first. She don't compare to me.
She ain't gon love you the way I did.
Stokeley
And that's a good thing She loves me better
Mikayla👎🏼
Oh so that's how it is.Gon choose
Stokeley
Yep.
Mikayla👎🏼
What happened to me being your R.O.D huh.
Read 12:56pm

I put my phone down. I thought she would've stopped by now. I guess she didn't get the memo when I told her no. Y/N came downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"Morning baby." She said rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"It's actually 1:25 baby." I responded. Her eyes widened.

"I slept that long?" She asked. I nodded. I don't blame her she's been very busy lately and so have I.  She reached in the fridge for the grapes. I watched as she placed them on the counter and put her hair up in a bun. She ran the water placing the bag under the water. She turned around eating one of the grapes.

"What?" She asked looking confused. I stood up walking over to her and places my hands on her waist. Leaving kissed all over her face.

"Has anyone told you how sexy you are?" I asked. Pecking her lips. She blushed.

"Maybe."She said.

"And who might that be?" I asked lookingher in the eyes.

"You." She laughed. She was right. I say it all the time.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said pecking my lips a few times before actually kissing me.

Jahseh

"Megan. Slow down." I yelled. She jumped a little bit. We've been arguing for the past 15 minutes because she thinks I'm hiding something.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know you're cheating!" She says. She started to cry.

"Why would you think that." I say walking over to her holding her head to my chest.

"I'm sorry. I just- I can't do anything. I can't walk without these stupid ass crutches. I- I can't go anywhere without you helping me. Shit, I can't even have sex with you. I know you've been craving it as much as I have." She says all in one breath.

"Baby relax. They'll be gone soon. See look." I pulled up my phone calendar.

"See you start physical therapy soon." I say running my fingers through her curly hair. She relaxed a little bit.

She's been stressed out a little bit. She really hasn't been sleeping and she barely eats when I take her to get food. I just don't want her to be stressed out about everything all the time.

I helped her get in the bed. I spoon her and let doze off to sleep. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you."