Cute Moments-Maknae Line~•

Jungkook:
If there is one thing I can tell you about Jungkook, it's that he gets jealous real easy. Today I was spending the whole day talking to a friend back in Busan. He got real mad when he heard my friend say that he missed me. "Ugh your still talking to that dude. Other people are more important...um Hello!" Jungkook groans walking inside my room. "Shh." I said. He rolls his eyes and sits on my wheel chair fidgeting with my pen. "Who you talking too?" My friend asks. "Sorry it's just that my member Jungkookie was being disruptive and asked who I was talking too." I said looking at Jungkook. He sticks his tongue out at me and I do the same. "Oh well, when are you coming back to Busan?" He asks. Jungkook quickly stood up and took my phone:
"When Nikki and I, her BEST friend, have another concert to do. Alright bye David." Jungkook said taking my phone away. "It's Devin." My friend Devin said. "Yeah that's what she said. Bye Chris." Jungkook said and hangs up. He throws the phone on my bed. "Jungkook what was that?" I ask sitting up. "Why do you have to be talking to him all the time? You belong to other people, not him." Jungkook said. I smile and he furrows his eyebrows. "What?" Jungkook asks. "Are you jealous?" I ask. "No!" He answers. "Oppa." I smile. "Don't call me Oppa, please." Jungkook said. I get up from my bed and walk over to him slowly.
I put my arms around his shoulders and look at him with my cute little eyes. He looks away trying to avoid them. "Oppa." I said. He sighs wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I hug him and hugs me back. "Fine. Yes." He admits. "Aish Jungkook. You have nothing to worry about okay." I said. I grabbed his hand and lead him to my bed. We both lean our backs on the headboard and I hold his hand, intertwining our fingers together. "Am I more important or is he?" He asks. "Of course not. You are more important." I said. "Do you love me?" He asks. "Of course I love you." I said. "Jungkook don't worry okay. I love you Oppa." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "Even though you are older than me, you will always be my baby and my best friend." I said. He smiles and cuddles me up and we lay there and fall asleep. Aw my baby was Jealous.

Jimin:We were having an interview in America by Billboard

Jimin:
We were having an interview in America by Billboard. While the lady was asking questions me and Jimin kept fooling around in the background. He puts his arms around my shoulders and we finally listen. "What is your go to pick up line?" The lady asks. I didn't understand her at all so we looked at rap monster for translation. "She asked what is our go to pick up line is?" Namjoon translates. "Oh." Me and the guys said. "Um do you know BTS?" Yoongi said to the interview lady. I was Jungshook. "Mic drop." The lady said. "Oh my god." I chuckle. "Billboard singer." Yoongi said again. I laughed and so did rap monster. "Hyung can you translate this for me? Nikki can I use you?" Jimin asks. "Ne." I nod.
We walk to the middle. He looks down and grabs my hand. I chuckle and turn red. "Oh!!!" The members yell. "I'm so glad to be spending time with you. You make me feel happy but your not mine and that's what makes me sad. I just want one piece of you." Jimin said in Korean. I chuckle as Rap monster translate in English. "Oh!" Everyone said. "May i steal one kiss from you?" Jimin said making all of us scream. I nod and we lean in. "Cut! Cut!" Jungkook and Taehyung yell. We chuckle and he just hugs me. I hug him back. "Ah that was so cute." The lady said. I nod and raise my eyebrows.

Taehyung:Today I was gonna surprise Taehyung on the set of the drama that he is acting in

Taehyung:
Today I was gonna surprise Taehyung on the set of the drama that he is acting in. It was his last day and I wanted to surprise him. The members couldn't come because they all had went home back to their families and I decided to do this at the last minute. Plus I wouldn't want them to cancel on their family. I was going to a restaurant to pick up the food package I prepared for Taehyung. I went to buy him his favorite snacks and drink and a bouquet of flowers as I wait for the food package. I put it all together and ask the lady how much it would be. "200k won." She replies. I gave her my card and pay for it. She puts everything in the bag and hands me my card. "Thank you." She said.
I grab the bag and wink at her then just leave.
I put on my mask and walk back to the car. "Did you get it?" Manager-nim asked. "Yeah." I said putting on my seatbelt. He drives to the set that Taehyung was working at. "Alright here we are. Call me when you need me to pick you up okay." Manager-nim said. "Okay." I said coming out of the car with the bag of food and snacks. I walk inside the building see that Taehyung was still acting. I brought my puppy lickerish as well because Taehyung loves him and lets lickerish play with Yeotan. He was doing the death scene. "Cut. That's a wrap for Kim Taehyung. Taehyung thank you so much. You were amazing. Everyone clap for him." The PD yells. Everyone claps and cheers. I run over to Taehyung's room with the food and my dog lickerish.
I sit down on the couch and wait for him to come. While I was waiting, I used my phone to listen to his song called Even if I die, it's you. Then someone walks in. I look up and see it was Taehyung. He gasps and runs over to me hugging me. Although I don't like hugging, I hugged him back. "Congrats Taehyung-Oppa. I love you." I said pulling away and giving him the flowers. "This is the most special day for me. You said you loved me without anyone bringing it up and you bought me flowers. Im bringing out your soft side baby." Taehyung said. I chuckle and give him the flowers. I gave him the food package as well. "Wow you really are amazing. Thank you so much. I love you." He said hugging me. "I love you too." I said hugging him back.