Sad Song-Jimin and Nikki~•

Ever since my parents died, I have been thinking about lines in my head. All the funny moments and stuff. Then it came to me that I should make a song. I walked to Jimin's room and see him playing with Taemin. "Taemin!" I smile. He looks at me and smiles. He runs over to me and hugs my leg. I pick him up and kissed his cheek. "Jimin-oppa Can I talk to you please?" I asked. "Yes of course." He said. We sat down on his bed while I play with Taemin's hair. "So I wanna make a song about my mom and dad and how I want to tell that I'm sorry for what I did and I hope that they can forgive me because they have done everything for me. So will you help me." I said. "Baby I wanna make you realize that it wasn't your fault okay." Jimin said hugging me. "It really is oppa. But it's okay." I said as we pull away. "Thank you though." I said caressing his cheek. He smiles. "But yeah I'll talk to Namjoon-hyungie to see if he can let us barrow his studio." Jimin said. I nod. "Oh wait why don't we just use my studio." I asked while playing with Taemin's hair. "Oh yeah huh." Jimin chuckles. I smile and nod. "Well then we can do this later because it is time for my baby's nap." Jimin said kissing Taemin's cheek. "Appa!" Taemin whined. I chuckle and leave. Jimin laid down with them and patted his back as they both fell asleep in each other's arm. I smile and my older brother and his son.
I went back to my room and see Jungkook being attacked with kisses by the twins. I laugh and just smile watching them while Jungkook laughs. I sat down on the bed and laid with Jungkook. Looking at my cute chubby babies and such a warmed hearted Jungkook made me smile so much. "Babe." Jungkook whined. "Yes." I smile. "Kiss oppa." He said. I chuckled and kissed him passionately. We kept kissing and then his hands stared to roam my body and then went down to my thighs. I playfully hit his chest. "Babe, the babies are here." I said in between kisses as he bit my lip making me gasp. He hums in response but I pulled away. "Yah." Jungkook whined. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Maw!" Rider said hitting Jungkook's chest. "Ne." Jungkook smiles. "Maw!" Rider said again hitting his chest. "Ne." Jungkook chuckles. Rider leans his forehead on Jungkook's and Jungkook leans his forehead on Rider's. "Po Po." Jungkook said. "Kissie." Jungkook said. Rider gave him a quick peck on the lips and Jungkook chuckles and hugs him. Rain crawled over to Jungkook and they both laid on top of Jungkook and closed their eyes. Jungkook was patting there backs as they all fell asleep. Jungkook did as well. I started working on my song. After a while, I knew that something was missing. This couldn't just be a rap. My dad always complemented my singing so I guess I'll add some verses.
I then went to my studio upstairs and started making my beat and base to the song. I looked at the time and realized that it was 11:30 p.m. I went downstairs to my room and saw Jungkook and the babies still sleeping. I walked over to Jungkook's side and kissed him. He looked at me and kissed back passionately. I pulled away and he opens his eyes. "Why did you stop?" He said in a low husky voice that totally doesn't make me just wanna jump off a bridge. "Because can we keep going if we put the babies in their crib." I whisper. He smirks and carefully gets up with the babies. We give Rider a kiss on his forehead and gave one to Rain as well. He puts them in their cribs and turns over to me. We smirk as he puts his muscular arms around my waist. I chuckle as I kissed him. He instantly kissed back as we started to walk towards the bed. I push him onto the bed as I crawled over to him and kissed him again. Then that's when things got more heated.

Hours later

Hours later....I laid my head on Jungkook sweaty chest as we both breathed heavily. Why? Let's just say that tonight was really intense. I looked at him and he looks at me. "I love you, you know that?" I smile. He smiles and nods. "I love you too." He said kissing my forehead. I stroke his hair so he would fall asleep and he did. I stood up from bed and out on my underwear and bra and Jungkook's oversized white T-shirt. I walked out of my room and closed the door. I went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I then went up to my studio and continued to work on my song. Then I heard a knock on my door. I looked at the cameras and see it was a shirtless and bed headed Jimin rubbing his eyes. I pressed the button to unlock the door and he came in closing it. "Watcha doing?" He asked rubbing his eyes and sitting in the wheelchair I use for my keyboard. "Making the song." I said focusing on the screen and the beat. "Oh yeah I forgot to help. Lemme hear what you got so far." He said. I showed him the beat and then rapped the lyrics and sang the verses. "Wow! Why didn't you tell me that you could sing!!!" Jimin yells. I chuckle and look down. "You don't have to pretend oppa." I said. "I'm not kidding. You are an amazing singer. You are everything." He yells in amazement. "Can you do high notes?" He asks. I shrugged. Then he started singing Taehyung's song called stigma. I sang with him. "Please dry my eyes." I sang and did the high note. "I'm ded." Jimin said. "You are gifted Nikki. Add a high note to the song." Jimin said. I nod and added a high note to it to see if it would fit into the song. I loved this song it's just that....why did it have to be a....Sad Song.