Ships-hyung line~•

Namjoon:
So Nikki and Namjoon are known as Rap God and Rap Queen after the rap song Nikki made with Namjoon. They both rapped so fast which make the army's crazy. They are shipped by fans but Nikki didn't have any feelings for him. She knew that she loved him as an older brother and so did he. Other than Namjoon, Nikki is the best to speak English out of the whole group. They both can speaks multiple languages. Although Nikki and Namjoon are 7 years apart, they are very closed and knows when he/she is sad or mad. They always come to the rescue. Nikki doesn't like to share any emotional feelings but Namjoon helps her discover them. Nikki also prefers to eat meat instead of seafood but does like seafood. They have so much in common and that's why they are shipped.
Ship name: Nikjoon

Seokjin:Jin and Nikki are known as the mother and daughter

Seokjin:
Jin and Nikki are known as the mother and daughter. Typical right? Seokjin always wants to protect Nikki whether it's from boys or from
hate comments. He took care of her ever since she was 12. This is more of the mother daughter ship basically. The members have been asked what they thought of Nikki the first day she came into the group and he answers with, "I felt so close to her. I soon fell in love with her. I knew that I couldn't let anything happen to my precious baby." That is what started this ship. Nikki is always babied by him and although she doesn't like it, she lets him do it anyway.
Ship name: Seoknik

Yoongi:Yoongi and Nikki are known as Saske's of the group

Yoongi:
Yoongi and Nikki are known as Saske's of the group. Both of them are very serious at times but when they are with each other, they have a great time and make
trouble. They are shipped because Nikki has the biggest title over her head that's says bad girl. Yoongi also has the title of bad boy. The ship started when they got interviewed and was asked which idol is there ideal type and that's when he said, "Her smirk says it all. Her eyes will kill you with just one stare. She doesn't play when it means business and when you mess with her, you will regret doing whatever you did to make her mad. She isn't afraid to do anything. So if I could date any idol, I think it would be my member Nikki." It was true. The way her pictures come out of photo shoots also says it all.
Ship name: Yoonikki

Hoseok:Hoseok and Nikki are known as the rudest members of the group

Hoseok:
Hoseok and Nikki are known as the rudest members of the group. By rudest, I mean the hottest members in the group when they dance or just doing something rude in general. They both dance together for concerts but please tell us why it's only sexy songs and sexy moves. Hoseok explained that he taught Nikki how to dance with more expression and says that she is amazing. In an interview, hoseok was asked who he would collaborate with and he said, "I would collaborate with my member Nikki because she is legit everything when it comes to music and dance. She really shows her passion for rap music and dance. She always has a sexy side that always comes out when she dances and when she raps and even when we are all just doing something in general she just does it so sexily so I'd collaborate with her." That's when she looked at Hoseok and he smiles but she winks at him.
Ship name: J-Nikki