Baby~•

I was gonna go back to Busan so I can visit my mother. I got into the plane and the only thing I could think about is what will I say to her first. I wanna be back in track with my mom. She was the person who came first to me other than my siblings and dad. I need to make things right and if that's quitting Bangtan then......so be it. It's sad but my mom is old and I want to make things right with her and if that's what it means then I guess I have to do even though I would hate to do leave my other family as well but even if I do, I would still be in contact with them. But the Army! I love them so much. I love bangtan so much. I just hate that I have to consider leaving them.
I looked out to the view as I see that I have landed in Busan. I went through the whole process and saw my brother Lucas with his car. I ran over to him and hugged him. He hugs me even tighter. "We missed you back. Let's go home." He said wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "So what's your plan with mom?" Lucas asks as we left the airport. "My Olán is to talk to her." I said. "It will probably work. You have a way with words. Truly amazing." Lucas smiles. I smiled and hold his hand. "So me And siblings watched your Vlive that you made with Taeyong made. So how is that little boyfriend of yours?" Lucas said. "He's good. We're doing good.." I sigh. "But you still love Jungkook." He adds. "Lucas!" I whine. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "No I don't. I'm over it." I lied. "Aight. I mean I heard you and Jungkook aren't talking. I saw it on YouTube." Lucas said. "We aren't. I don't know why but I guess it's just because he is always with his gold digger of a girlfriend and I'm with my boyfriend during break." I said. "Still! You guys don't talk during interviews. I see him look at you with the most saddest eyes in the world and you look at him with sadness as well. You guys sit next to each other during fan signs but don't talk to each other at all. You don't hug, don't kiss, don't talk, don't gaze at each other at all anymore." He said. It was true. We don't even talk, like at all. He sleeps on the couch in our room when it's time for bed. He doesn't get comfortable like he used too. Thinking about these things make me tear up. I sigh and look down. "Is the baddie of the sibling fam gonna cry?" Lucas teases. "No. I never do." I sigh. "I just hate the fact that I'm losing my best friend." I sigh. Lucas holds tighter into my hand. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes waiting for us to get home.
Hours later....Right when we got to my parents house, we see all my siblings there and my parents. For some odd reason, my mom walks up to me and hugs me. I didn't know what to do. I was so shocked. "I'm sorry honey. I love you so much and I hope you can forgive me. I was like this because my fear was too lose you and instead of supporting you, I pushed you away even more. I love you so much." My mom said crying. This brought me to tears. I sigh and hesitantly hugged her back. "I missed you." Mom said. "I missed you too." I said still in shock. I hold her tight as she still cries on my shoulder. My mom was shorter than me by a lot. I'm a 5,7 and she is a 5,3. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. Then this big family hugged us as well.
Time passing by.....I have been visiting my family here and there, my mom was really close to having the child and so u stayed in Busan for a month just in case. I had tried talking to my mom about keeping the baby but there is no use. She said she is told old. She said that there is very high chances that she might not even wake up tomorrow. It's true tho. My mom has always had health issues as well as my father. It's sad but I know I have to accept it. "Baby I want you to raise this baby as if it was your own. It will be the biggest part of your whole schedule that you will need to take care off. This will become your life now and I want you raise it with love and care as if you were it's mother's." Mom said. I nod and sigh.
The day the baby is born....My mom was in the hospital struggling a lot. "She is losing a lot of blood Guys hurry up." The doctors said. She was pale and cold and was suffering with pain so much. She couldn't even open her eyes all the way. "Mom stay with me okay." I said stroking her hair. She looks at me and puts her cold hand in my cheek. "Remember that I love you with all of my heart okay. You and all of your siblings." Mom said. "Mom your time is not up okay stay with me." I said. She shook her head. "Excuse me but we have to take her to the emergency surgery room." The doctor said. "Imma go with you!!!!" I said. "No you will stay in the waiting room." The doctor said pushing me out of the room while they take my mom to the emergency surgery room. "Mama!" I yell. "I love you." I yell. She smiles weakly as they take her away. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk, I couldn't stand. I just fell to the ground and had a panic attack. My siblings came over to help me. "Hey breathe it's okay. The new twins are safe and mom will be too." They said hugging me. Zachary picks me up bridal style and sits down with me on his lap rocking back and forth.

BTS 8th memberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें