Escalator Challenge~•Nikki

Me and the maknae line were at the mall shopping for new clothes and just walking around. That's when I got a notification on my phone saying that I got a YouTube notification. It was a trend where people stand on the escalator and touch people's hand from the other side or blow them a kiss. I showed the guys and smirked. "Let's do it. Record me." I said giving my phone to Jimin. We got in the escalator and I see that Jimin started recording. I looked to see a very handsome boy with his other handsome friends. I touched his hand and he looked at me revealing his face. It was the actual Lee Taeyong! My idol! The person I admire so much! Lee Taeyong, leader of NCT!!!! I blowed a kiss at him and winked. He started running up the escalators and I ran up so he won't catch me.
He was too fast and caught me by hugging me from behind and holding me tight. We both start laughing. He looks at me and his eyes widen. "Oh my god! It's you! You're Nikki! You're my role model. You are the rap queen. You are my everything. I have listened to your raps and you and your members music since 2014. Can I take a picture with you please?" He asks. I smile and nod. He takes out his phone and kisses my cheek taking the picture. Then my members and his members come looking for us. "Oh there you are!" Jungkook said hugging me. "Oh hey Taeyong." Jimin smiles waving at him. Taeyong smiles and waves back. "Oh my god! Nikki hello. Oh my god almost the whole BTS is here. You guys don't know how much we admire you guys." Mark and Taeil said. We smile and wave at them.
"Well anyway it was nice running into you guys. Hopefully we will see each other soon and congrats." Jungkook said. "Oh wait. Nikki let me get your number." Taeil and Mark said. They got my number and the guys number as well. Taeyong didn't ask for mine because he was too busy staring at me, hehe like always! Nah I'm just playing. Me and Taeyong were talking while . "Well we will talk to guys later." Jungkook said. We all wave bye and walked away. I just saw Lee Taeyong. My bias ever since they have debuted and my idol. "Nikki-Ah stopping day dreaming about your boyfriend Taeyong. Let's go buy some new Gucci." Taehyung said making me and Jimin laugh. "Okay." I chuckle.
After that I have asked Mark for Taeyong's number and texted him.