Jealous Moments-Hyung Line~•

Seokjin:
When I'm confused about something or feel some type of way, I always go to Jin. Jin always helps me open up to what I feel and what I think. I'm always around him and I always help him out with things and cook for the family.
But then something happened.....
Jimin bumped into me in the hallway at 4:30 a.m. in the morning with red puffy eyes. He was crying.
"Oppa! What's wrong?" I asked as I hugged him.
He hugged me back. "Can we talk in my room? I don't want to talk here." Jimin whispers.
"Yes of course." I whispered. We walked up to his room and closed the door.
He told me everything. He got a voicemail from his baby momma. (Taemins mom)
She wanted Taemin back. She wants to fight for full custody over him. I sigh and shedded tears. I wouldn't want my nephew to go back to that witch.
"Okay. When everyone wakes up, I will take you to get a lawyer and a case." I sigh. He nods as he kept crying. "She just cant take my baby away like that. She didn't want him. I did. He is my baby not hers. I took care of him! She gave him up! We were the one who fed him and gave him a home not her." Jimin cries. I hugged him and cradled him for a bit. I laid him down and put the covers of him. I sat in front of him and stroked his hair so he would go to sleep.
"Everything will be okay. Go to sleep oppa." I whisper. He slowly closes his eyes and I kissed his forehead. I left the room and went back to mine. Jungkook woke up. He asked where I went and I told him everything. He started crying as well. "How is she gonna do that to Jimin and my nephew? She didn't want him! Taemin is an amazing buy and unique kid and I wont let that b*tch take one of our babies away. This is jimin's baby. A kid that she didn't want but he did. I feel for Jimin." Jungkook cried with anger. I was crying as well. I noddedand sigh. I hugged him and he hugged me back. After a while, we went back to sleep.
Next day....Everyone woke up and Jin was cooking breakfast for the family as usual.
Today Taemin and the twins plus their band members were also coming back from a concert they and their group did last night in Shanghai.
"Oh Nikki-ah can you set up the table for oppa please?" Jin asks. "Sorry oppa, me and Jimin-ssi need to go somewhere. I'll help you next time." I said. "No it's okay. I'll just ask TaeTae to do it." He chuckles. I smile and nod. Me and Jimin put on our winter gear and left.
Next day....I haven't been talking to Jin the whole day. I haven't been coming with him as well. Not like I used to. I don't ask questions anymore because of all that's going on with Jimin. Then we went to the studio so we could talk about how we are gonna tell Taemin this stuff. The poor boy is only 13. Then Jin came through the door. "Hey Guys." He smiles. "Hey hyung." Jimin said. "Hey oppa." I said. "Nikki how have you been doing? You haven't been hanging out with oppa for a while." Jin said referring to himself.
"We should tell him Jimin-ssi." I said. We told Jin everything. He cried a lot but then stopped not wanting to make us sad.
"I was very sad before actually. I'm sorry." Jin sniffles as he wiped away his tears. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I felt like you didn't need me anymore Nikki nor did you Jimin. You hang out with the rest of the members more lately except me for a little while and I was sad and jealous. I felt like I was losing my child." Jin cries. I walked over to him and hugged him. Jimin hugged him as well.
"I will always need you. I was just busy with our members at those times and the babies are now becoming famous and as us as their managers, there's a lot we have to do. I would never try to avoid you oppa. I'm here because you raised me right." I cried. He smiles and cries while pulling me into a hug.
(This is considered a jealous moment if you pay attention to it carefully!! 😂 sorry..i should've made it more clear.)

)