Confirmed!~•

Me and Taeyong  were hanging out in me and Jungkooks room while he was playing Over Watch on my computer and I was using my phone. "Hey babe, what if we uh confirm our relationship now? Like we can do it right now on Vlive." Taeyong said. "Are you serious?" I smile. He smirks and nods. I kissed him and he kisses back. "I thought you were gonna say. I got nervous." He chuckles. I smile and grab my equipment I use for Vlive. I logged in and started recording. I waited for people to get on. I was so nervous. I don't know why. I see that more than 38k came on so I smiled. "Annyeonghasaeyo, nan nuel Nikki-inimida. I'm here with NCT's Leader, Lee Taeyong." I said into the camera. "Hi!" Taeyong said brightly to the camera. I chuckle at his cuteness. "So most of you know how much I really admire Taeyong because I talked about him almost in every Vlive that I make and how I respect what he does. I also said that I think he is a great dude and how I think that it was cute how he would fanboy about me on his Vlive." I said chuckling at the lady part. He looks at me and blushes looking away.
"Geugeon sasil-i aniya." He smiles.
"That's not true." He smiles. "You know it's true, I have seen it." I laughed making him laugh too. "Okay that is true. I really do think that Nikki is an amazing person and an amazing artist. I have been a fan of BTS since they debuted but her especially since she debuted. I think that she is super hot and i think it's cool how she is ranked as the fastest woman rap idol in K-pop history. She is truly dedicated to her work and passion and I admire that because when she had performed her first song ever as a BTS member, I could see how passionate she is about her dreams. She is an amazing dancer, the best that I have ever seen in my life and I also think that her singing is very beautiful." Taeyong said. I hit him and he chuckles. "I told you not to expose me." I said.
Comments: OH MY GOD NIKKI CAN SING!!! SHE HAS NEVER SANG A NOTE BEFORE!!!
"Yes Guys Lee Narainia can sing and she sings so beautifully. Every time she sings, I always get amazed about how god can give her such a beautiful gift that can you feel you safe and warm when she sings. "Oppa!" I said face palming myself. He chuckles and hugs me. "Aight! Let's just get to the point." I said. "Guys! Me and Nikki are dating!" Taeyong yells. I chuckle and see the comments are blowing up with heart emojis and crying emojis and shocked emojis.
Comments: WHAT ABOUT NIKOOK???
"Guys that was just a ship. It means nothing but me and Nikki are dating now!" Taeyong smiles. I smile and see happy emojis and clap emojis. I then see that Jungkook was watching the Vlive. My smiles dimd down. Although I love Taeyong very much, I think I still have feelings for Jungkook....Its bad isn't it?

Yes....