Time for the show~•

Me and the guys were getting ready backstage for the interview. When I get nervous I jump around a lot. "Hey baby, you nervous?" Taehyung asks. "Yes of course." I said. He chuckles and hugs me. "Me too." He said. "Nikki we need to touch up your makeup now." Ellen's stylist said. Then Ellen comes backstage and heard cheers. "Hey make sure your get these guys whatever they want okay. They deserve good service so let's get to work." Ellen said to her members. "Hey Guys. I'm so glad you guys are here. I have been wanting to meet you guys since I have heard of you guys. Let me say that you guys are absolutely amazing, adorable and very talented." Ellen said in English. "Wow Thank you so much for having us. We really think you are a great person and love your interviews and videos." Namjoon said in English. We all nod and smile. "Well thank you. It's such an honor. So I'll call you guys out there okay and we will have some people tell you when to come out and where to come out." Ellen said. We nod and smile. We bow and she smiles and leaves. "Nikki time for your makeup." The stylist said again in English. "Makeup?" I repeat. She takes out foundation. "Oh makeup!" I said in English. She chuckles and nods. I sat down on the chairs as she did my makeup. "You really don't need makeup honestly. You are seriously beautiful. It looks like you have makeup on." The stylist said. I understood this time. "Oh thank you. I wash face every Uh day to keep clean." I said in English. "Oh you are so cute." She chuckles. I chuckle and smirk.
She fixes my hair and does some last minute things. "And you are done." She smiles. "Thank you." She said. I wink at her and put on my outfit.

(Leave out the heels and replace them with black combat boots

(Leave out the heels and replace them with black combat boots. Also the hair style)
Hairstyle:

I put on a black bucket hat that said Fresh in white

(Tips of her hair is actually silver)
Then it was almost time for us to go up there.
"And here they are. Please welcome BTS." Ellen yells. We all ran up the stairs and walk down to the entrance Ellen has in her studio. The room was filled with clapping and cheers. We had to perform Mic drop first before we get asked any questions.

We all wave to them and bow to them as we take our seats. I sat next to Jungkook. "So Can you guys introduce yourselves please." Ellen suggests. "Hi I'm Rm and I'm the leader of this group." Namjoon said to the camera. "Hi guys." Taehyung said. The fans start screaming. "Hi, my name is V." Taehyung said holding up a peace sign. Then j-hope starts. Then Suga and then it was my nervous ass's turn. "Hi babes, I'm Nikki also known as.." I said but got cut off by army. "BabyG!" They all yell making me chuckle. "Yes I'm BabyG." I smirk and wink at the camera. The fans go wild. "Hi!" Jungkook. The fans go crazy. "I'm Jungkook." He smiles.
After introducing:
She asked Namjoon how he learned to speak English. He explained how it was a syndrome for Korean parents to make us watch Friends. "Yeah we actually have a member who can speak English just fluently." Namjoon said. Is he referring to me? "Really who?" Ellen asks. All my members look at me. I just sat there confused making the fans and audience laugh. "Oh uh yeah. I mean I'm don't know big words like uh leader but I know how to speak and uh understand in English sometimes." I said in English with my Busan accent making everyone breaking out with an Uwu. Ellen smiles and nods. "Well that's great. I'm very proud to see you guys thriving and uh your fans are called the Army. What does that stand for?" Ellen asks.
"Uh our name BTS stands for bulletproof boy scouts and we have like these armies with us and so that's why we named our fans army." Namjoon explains. Then our fans scream. "And have you guys ever hooked up with an Army?" Ellen asks making the fans scream. I get flustered and chuckle. They asked the translator what Ellen asked. "Explain what hooked up means come on." Ellen said making me and RM laugh. "What does it mean?" Jungkook asks in Korean. "It means date or sex." I said in Korean. He chuckles and puts his hand on my thigh making my eyes widened. He holds my hand. "I mean we are doing it right now." Namjoon said. The fans go crazy and I wink at them making the go even crazier. "Come on you what I mean. Have you guys ever dated one of yours fans?" Ellen asks. "Not." Tae said. He looks at Namjoon. "Good job." Namjoon said. "No!" Taehyung finished off. "Also we have Nikki so yeah we do that all the time. We are always with the army." Namjoon said. "Why Nikki?" Ellen asks. "I was part of the army before I came to group. Uh I was put into group 1 year after their uh real debut. I was 12 years old at the time." I said in English. "Oh wow. How old are you now?" She asks. I look at Namjoon. "How old are you is what she asked?" Namjoon said in Korean. "Oh uh 16." I said. The audience gasps and claps and the fans cheer. I smirk and look at the fans.
"Well since you guys learned how to speak English by watching Friends, we wanna congratulate you guys with stuff from friends." Ellen said then a dude comes running out and gives us the box and running away. "Wow That's cool." I said jumping around like a little baby. I walk over and hug Ellen. She chuckles and hugs me back. "You wanna do the outro with me. You say, we'll be back." Ellen said putting her arm around my shoulder. "We'll be back!" Me and Ellen yell. The guys laugh and the audience claps and cheers.
Then we had to stick around with Ellen still on stage. "Nikki-eonni!" A fan yells. "Eh!" I said. "Marry me!" She yells in English. "Okay babe." I said. The fans scream and the audience laugh. "You're so funny." A fan yells. "No. I'm not funny okay. I'm bad girl." I said and winking at them. The fans go crazy. "Jungkook Can you kiss Nikki for me?" A fanboy yells in Korean. Jungkook blushes and chuckles. "What did he say!" Fans asked. "He asked Jungkook to kiss Nikki for him." Namjoon said in English. Jungkook kisses my cheek. I chuckle and hide my face in Jin's neck. He chuckles and hugs me.
"Aw!" The audience said.
"Okay it's time for the guys to get on stage to perform DNA!" The person in our ear piece said. We all went to the stage and got our positions for DNA.

"Annyeong!!" I said bowing. The crowd cheers and the audience claps. I was clapping for myself and the members. I was waving goodbye to the crowd. "Nikki! V!" Some fans yell. I wave at them. This was amazing. It was so cool to have so much people love the things you do.