The fight~Jimin~•

Me and Jungkook were in our room fooling around (if you know what I mean)
when he kept gripping my thigh. I pull away from his lips and groan.
"Baby stop. That hurts." I whine.
"Don't tell me to stop." Jungkook whispers in my ear before attacking my lips again.
"Guys! I need your help!" Jimin said coming through the door. Me and Jungkook pull away and look at him to see him very teary eyed and red. The boy had never fallen asleep ever since Tasha called him and threatened to take Taemin away.
He holds up his phone and we see her calling again. We quickly stood up from the bed and walked over to him.
"Let's go to the living room." Jungkook said.
We all ran to the living room and Jimin answered putting Tasha on speaker.
"Hello!" She said.
"Yes. What do you want Tasha!?" Jimin said in an angry tone.
"I want my baby Taemin back. He belongs with me not you." She said.
"Says the person who abandoned him and is also the birth mother of my child. You aren't gonna get my baby back. He belongs to me and only me. You didn't take care of him. I did." Jimin yelled.
"We will see about that in the court room. And Taemin is gonna speak for himself. He is 10 years old already!" She yells.
"You DONT even KNOW HOW OLD TAEMIN IS!!! HE IS 13 YEARS OLD!!" Jimin yells.
"You know what!? Whatever! I wanna meet him. I saw his debut stage and saw his talent. He can make me a lot of money. I've already settled up a date with my daddy's manager so me and Taemin can hang out." Tasha said. Ugh this little spoiled brat.
"And if you refuse then I'll sue you and your members and make sure to have sole custody of Taemin!" She yells.
Tears ran down Jimins cheeks.
"Oh and also, when I have custody over him. He has to leave his group and be a solo artist and all that money will go to me!!! I'll make sure he and nothing to do with you!!" She yelled through the phone. Jimin didn't say anything. He hung up the phone and threw it against the wall making it break and fall.
"Jimin..." I gasp.
"She is never gonna lay a hand on my child!!! Never Ever!!! (Got7's Never Ever...I just realized that haha....no...not funny.......okay...CONTINUE THE STORY)" Jimin yells as he cried. Me and Jungkook hugged him as he cried in our arms.
Since me and the members work a lot, we have many phones. Jimins work phone started ringing. He picked it up and answered.
"Hello." He sniffled.
"Appa, we just landed her in Seoul, Jun Lee-hyungie is driving us back right now. We'll be home in 30 minutes. Oh and sorry to call you on your work phone. Your regular one doesn't ring." Taemin said through the phone. "And can you tell momma Nikki and momma Jin as well." Taemin said.
"Yes of course baby. Be safe. We will see you in a bit." Jimin said.
"You okay?" Taemin asked.
Jimins looks at us. We just sigh and nod.
"We will need to talk when you guys get home." Jimin said.
"Okay but you are okay right?" Taemin asked.
"I don't know. We'll see baby. I love you." Jimin said.
"I love you too daddy." Taemin said then hung up.
Jimin missed when his baby called him daddy. It reminded him of how small of a child Taemin is.
More tears came out of Jimins eyes.
"As parents, we have to tell our kids the truth." Jungkook said as he hugged me. I nod and smile.
"Everything will be figured out baby. We just have to give Taemin some time as well and let him make his own decisions. If he wants to meet her then we should set the date up and if he doesn't then we just gotta tell her that he doesn't wanna meet and if that's a problem then we will solve that in the courthouse with our lawyers and army that we have beside us." I said to Jimin. He nods and sighs as tears were still rolling down his eyes.
I hugged him and stroked his hair.
"I can't say that things will be easy because then I'll just be lying to you but I can tell you that....we are in this together. I'm here as his aunt/second mother. Jungkook is here as his uncle and so is the rest of the boys. We got your back." I said.
"We love you." Me and Jungkook said.
"I love you guys too." Jimin said.
The day passed by very quickly....The kids were home and the boys were playing with the Xbox in the living room as the girls were doing the Kpop random dance challenge in the living room.
"Okay!! My children! Family meeting! Family meeting!" Yoongi yells as he ran his way into the living room.
"Awww man!! Uncle Yoongi! Can we play for a little more!?" Isaiah whines.
"Sorry baby, not right now. This family meeting is important and we are gonna need all the support we have right now." Yoongi sighs.
That's when the kids knew that something was up.
You could tell in their faces.
They boys turned off the TV and the girls cleaned up the living room floor and quickly walked over to us. They sat down on the floor as we sat down on the chairs.
"Taemin....you have always wondered about who your mom is. You've always wanted to know who she was and where she was and why she did what she did. Most importantly, will she ever come back into your life..." Jimin explained.
Taemin hated when he talked about his mom to his dad Jimin. He felt like he wasn't good enough for her.
He always had these questions but he has never wanted them to be answered.
Every time they talk about his mom, he gets teary eyed and shuts down.
"We have some news for you Taemin...." Jimin said as tears fell down his face. I massaged Jimins neck as Hoseok his back to calm him down.
"Momma Nikki...Uncle Hoseok....what's going on?" Taemin asked me.
"Your daddy received a phone call from your mother. She wants to meet you." I said holding back the tears in my eyes.
Rider and Rain look at Taemin with tears in their eyes. Taemin says nothing and just looks down to the floor as tears came out of his eyes. Jimin explained what she said about being in his life just to have his money and the sole custody part as well. He explained everything.
"I don't wanna meet her at all." Taemin yells.
"She has no right to just show up in our lives again. I don't wanna meet her. I don't want anything to do with her and if she wants to go to court then we aren't going down without a fight...." Taemin said.
We all nodded and sighed hugging Taemin.
He hugs us back and walks up to Jimin and gives a huge hug and a kiss on his cheek.
"I love you dad." Taemin said hugging while sitting on his lap like a baby.
"I love you too baby. Nothing is gonna happen to you. Don't you worry alright..." Jimin said. Taemin nods and sighs as Jimin hugged him tighter.

Family problems.....can relate...😖
I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while.
Family is just getting smaller by their actions 😔😣....

And I'm sorry. I don't wanna be negative about anything toward you guys. You guys don't deserve to hear this. Just enjoy yourselves please and again I'm sorry. I'll try to make this more positive...

Enjoy this chapter please and comment down below what you think....