Chapter 1

My name is Samantha . Samantha Valdez . At least that's what they call me before .  I remember being in a lab. A science lab . For some reason there was a lot of guys and two females  . Which was me and another lady .
I went home dress out and lay on the bed . Put my head phone on and went to  the shower . I'm the girl with black hair and really long high heels . I love long high heels .
I was driving my car and I look in the mirror. Someone was following me. At least three to four car. I keep driving fast . Hoping a police car would pull me over .  I drive somewhere else . They were still there . I drive another place . They were  still there " why the fuck these guy are following me?" That was the only question I could think of as I keep on driving . I drive to the police station and stay there for a couple minutes . When I look back . There was no car . I drive home as fast as I could . I unlock my door and went inside . Take a shower and went to bed . I heard some footstep outside " shit. Did they follow me?" I thought as I quickly get my phone and dial the number 911. I quickly went in the room and lock it . I open the window and go down which my apartment was the 4th floor . I go on the roof and jump down ." Ahhh my leg ." I yelled in pain
I tried to move my broken leg and when I tried to go into my car and realized I forgot the key inside my bag in the room . I run to the neighbors house and keep on knocking but there was no answer . I knock again and the door open " please I need your help . There's are some people at my house trying to kill me . I need you to call 911 ." Someone drag me from the back and then door bang shut close. My mouth was folded and I was tied . There was two man standing which I didn't see cause my eyes was also folded . They unfolded my eyes and they get fire . They put  gasoline around the whole house ." We can still save her ." I heard a man said " she heard everything we said in the lab . We must kill her or were domed ." A man with a deep voice . " with the fire , it will seem like an accident ." I heard another voice said " I feel someone touching me , licking my face . He take out the tape out " please , please help me . I don't remember anything that happened. You have to believe me . Please help me ." I said to the guy as he look at me in the eyes and ignore me . " you don't have to do this . Please . " I said as I cried trying to move the chair but was too weak to do it  . The guy left. They all left as I hear laughing . The whole place blow up .

20 minutes later

I gasp my eyes wide open . Which I was dirty . Very dirty . I wrapped some dirt out of my face and went to my house which was literally next door .
I was starving . I went to the kitchen and open the fire and do some eggs which got burn but I ate it very fast . I went to take a shower and lay on the bed
I wake up and went to work . which was the lab . I went to do an experiment . Which I saw the whole place was red and hot as if the room was explode or something . I could smell the fire ; I could hear  the scream . The pain " ahhhh." Please help me . You don't have to do this ." It all remain in the my head again " please ." " she heard everything we said in the lab . We must kill her . " it started echoing in my head as I scream and kick the wall and drop everything in the floor . " fuck , fuck , fuck ."

**********
How you guys like the first chapter  ?
Should I keep publishing ?