Part 5

"Damn Valdez you got moves." He said to me
Which got me suspense " how the fuck did you know my last name?"  I asked him . I raise my gun at him " who the fuck you work for?" I asked him " I work for nobody but myself." He said crossing his arms " I'm not playing games James." I said to him " who said I was playing games?" He asked rudely. " I'm a cold hearted person, James ; don't make me do this." I said looking straight in the eyes . " we need to get out of here, there will be more guys coming ."' He said to me but I didn't care . " they will come for you not me." I said to him. I got a bag and started to leave " fine I'll take , in the car." He said then I turn around and smile .
I know what you thinking, he save my ass and I save his ass . I wasn't that harsh but they changed my life. After they killed me, I learned something important. Stop worrying about other people feeling, what they think, you only have one, don't take advantage of it. Have some fun. Somehow I got a second chance which I'm grateful for. God bless me with a second chance. It's the best think I could wish for . I got another chance. So I need to know if he's not one of the people who killed me. If he is, I ain't going to pity him . I'm not that naive girl I was before I die, dying on fire, Nd something that will never got out of my head, my mind, my heart. I'm not doing this for vengeance no more. The world deserve it. They deserve to be better with none asses. I'm not going to stop until I get what I'm desperate for, killing all those fuckers who did this to me. Micheal clear his throat and look at me like he wanted something. " we use to go to the same elementary, we had two classes together then I had to switch school." He said to me " do you remember the teacher?" I asked him " we had Mrs.Trumpet." He said to me as I started to remember " ohh yeah, you were that kid who broke your legs and arms, that story went viral." I said to him " yeah! I also remember Mrs. Trumpet always passing trumpet by J.D because it was her name." He said laughing " she was obsessed more than teen obsessed with N.M. " I said to him " you obsessed with Nick." He said to me " I remember you talking about Nicki's butt; she have a big butt." I said laughing " I remember Savannah would dance to super bass; you would be the shy one even though you were obsessed with Nicki." He said to me " I haven't seen her in decade." I said " didn't she move also?" He asked me " you always trying to asked her out, but it never work." I said to him as he give me that weird face expression " I wasn't trying asking her on date." He said and I started laughing " don't get hurt by this, it was the past." I said to him " I, know, I was trying to asked you on that date." He said as I just didn't know what to say but " ohh." I said lowering my voice" but that's ok, Sam ." He said to me " hey, it was fun talking to you." I wake smiling  " how did you get on fire, the firegirl thing, I still don't understand." He said to me " I died and I got another chance." I said leaving going to bed . I know he was confused and he was going to bother me tomorrow until I explain him. I just look at the road while driving . I know he was desperate to know what happen but I'm not ready to explain him . I see he takes a headphone out and puts on his ears " your going to ignore me don't you?" I asked him he nodded and continue driving. I still can't believe he wanted to ask me on a date but what though . I was the kid who only listen to N.M . Listen to super base all the time.
Savannah move when I was in 4th grade. Her and I had Ms. Rochetta together . Ms. Rachetta didn't like because I would only listen to Nicki cause she didn't like Nicki and Savannah decided not to like her as well . Even though Savannah was her favorite and get everything she wants in the class . Including having a good grade without trying. I loved her but anyway I lost her, she was going to meet me in my house today. About one hour from now " oh fuck, Savannah is coming to my house." I quickly said after remembering . I quickly take my phone and call her but there was no pick up.  I wake up Ryder and I turn the car around . He was confused but I had no choice " what are you doing?" He asked " Savannah, she's coming to my house." I said to him
He got up and look at me " how long she supposed to go?"He asked me ? " about 30 minutes ago." I said to him and continued driving . He look at me and say the only words I didn't want to hear " then she's dead."

*********
What do you of this chapter ?
Thank you for reading Nd don't forget to check my other books. Love you all 💞