Part 11

It's your choice " marry me. Save those weak pathetic humans or you leave and be the last women on earth." He said which I was in shock. I felt so empty and I was started to feel dizzy. I open my eyes to see I was in my world . I was with Ryder and Savannah. I felt cold. Very cold. He quickly put his shirt on me " um, why was my shirt out?" I quickly asked him seriously " you don't remember ?" Savannah asked " no!" I said while shaking my head " when I was pulling you out the car, it ripped out." He said to me." What?" I quickly said " what am I supposed to wear?" I asked " you can still have my shirt then we can stop at a store." He said to me " with what car? I asked " we will find something." He said to me as I turned around as it flows in my head "It's your choice " marry me. Save those weak pathetic humans or you leave and be the last women on earth." It's all in my head and I must have an answer. I have to chose * marry satan to have the earth or be the last woman in earth and watch everyone I love dies.* you must think it's easy right . You must think if you were in my position you would definitely chose marry satan to save everyone but I don't think I can do it. I don't think I can chose to be Satan's bride forever just to save some ungrateful people. I don't want to married satan but I can't watch Savannah , Ryder , my family even though I don't talk to them die.  Why do I have to carry that burden " satan or the world ?" Why? Why? Why? Why did these  bastard had to kill me. Is this my after life? Is this my purpose ? Is this my destiny?" All of those question are in my head over and over again. I want peace, I want freedom. I want to be free." I said to myself . I feel the frame getting hire. I feel the smoke coming a little closer . I hear the gun shots next to the car. I looked around to see we were surrounded by bad guys. I tried to relaxed but nothing. We put our hand in the hair as we saw one of them come to us. He aimed the gun at Ryder since he was by the driver seat. I knew there was no going out in this. I had that feeling there was no saving. We all get out of the car. And two other man grab me and Savannah by the head which cause him to pull our hair. I know there's nothing we can do to let us out. We just have to go along. I'm hoping at least one of us can get out. At least most of us can get out. I'm scared if I get out they won't. Shot, shot, shot. I heard then they black me out before I could do anything. I couldn't see where they taking me or known where they taking me. I know I was blind folded and tight. Are these people criminals, I know they ain't the ones I was after but they are bad. I can feel the evilness in their soul. But why? I ain't evil. I'm good. " Kill then!" I heard a deep mad voice said in my head. " kill them!" He said yelling " kill them, kill them, kill them! He said over and over . I felt like he took over my body as I take the knife next to me " ahhhhhhh." I went to the drive next to me. Get him next to the shoulder the passenger one quickly grab mg hand . He hold it as I tried to remove it. I felt the heat taking over . The flame started to hot out . My eyes were red. I can see his eyes starting at mine " I quickly rip  the guy hand and the blood . The other one quickly jump out of the car. "Ah ah ah" I heard his devilish laugh. The anger was still in me. " go back for him." I've heard he said to me" you don't want to me make mad." He said to me as his eyes get darker. I quickly turned the car around to look for him. I saw he was running then I quickly get out of the car running after him. I saw he fell and I quickly jumped on him. I quickly bite him on the neck as if I was a vampire. I quickly grab his neck but before I would turned if someone quickly grab me In the back. Throw me to the floor. I quickly turned around to see it was Ryder and Savannah" Ahahah." I laughed but it sounded demonic. " I will rip your throat into species." I said to them " what happened to your powers and your voice?" Savannah asked" I passed my hand on my mouth. Giving them the dead look. Ryder go whisper something to Savannah " you dumb enough for you to think that I can't hear you." I said laughing. They both look at each other and runs to me . I quickly throw both of them to the floor. I quickly runs to the trees knowing they will follow me. I saw three cars going and I can't jump in top of the third one. I quickly broke the window and kill the people inside with the glass. I jumped on top of the second one and rip the heads of then out. For some reason I can see where the car was and I appear in front of them. They stop thinking they were going to kill me. They saw all the blood that was in me . I looked at then. " I wouldn't do it if I was you." I said giving them the dead look. They drive the car which get me very mad. " these mortal never listen." I said with my demonic voice and run after them. I saw they run different direction. I went to the one closets to me. Which was the girl I decided to die first. I quickly jump on her. And put the knife in her head. I lick the blood in passed to my face. I closely walk to the second one . Knowing he didn't know he's wife dead. " baby, baby. It's me Silvia. Baby." I see he come to me which he was in shock as I quickly jump into him and grab his head out. ahhhhhhh." I yelled as I feel the gun shot went though me and blood was spilling . "Ryder please stop." I quickly said as he puts something through me." Please stop he made me do it." I said again " who made you do it?" He asked me confusing " SATAN! SATAN made me DO IT. "

Yoooooooooo! I'm so fucking sorry I take fucking long writing that part. I had to think of what to write . Of the action . The surprise! The whoa! Let me know what you think.