72 hours later

I quickly turn into the car and flip the car upside down. There was two people inside the car off course. A female and my very own people

"NOW I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU." He said to me. I smell a kind of spray that knock me out in the hard floor. At least that all I could remember!
72 hours later
I wake up feeling that pain, feeling like I'm missing something. Something big! But right now I am going to take a shower and forget about it! I was in the shower wondering what happened ? Why can't I remember? I looked around the house. It was very dark. There was no light, I was getting confused. I turn around then" bump!" Was the last thing I've heard. I wake up feeling! Feeling like I want to puke but this time I wake up in a better place! It was all white. I don't know if I should freak or be happy. I went to the bathroom. I looked at it, it was all white. Everything was white even the wall, make me start to wonder if I am dead. I quickly look at the clothes which all of them was white! I quickly look to see all of them was dresses " white dresses." It is either I am dead or something fishy is going on.  I keep looking around the place. I see everything is white! I go outside to look at the house. I saw everything was white. Beautiful but creepy.  I saw a car coming and I quickly run inside. Lock the door and quickly run inside. I quickly go peak at the window to see the car come pack in the packing lot. I saw a handsome, sexy , 8 pack shirtless man coming to my door. I saw him open the door and I quickly put my butt in the bed. I can hear the footsteps from my room. I can smell his perfume all the way here and it smells good. I hear the door open and finally get to see him in person. He's smile is killing me. He's like the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" are you checking me out?" I've heard him say then I come back to reality while he tried to kiss me, I quickly slap him and he got pissed " when will you stop getting aggressive? It's not looking good for you." He said softly " who are you? I Asked
He didn't responds. He look away and I move away from the bed and get the only thing I can find. I quickly get a bat that was by the bed and guess what? it was white! Who are you? I asked again. " honey, relaxed, the doctor said this would happen. He said trying not to get hit. " what?" I said confused, " I am your husband." He said to me as I felt a little bit less confused " why is everything white?" I asked him" you wanted it like that, you said it remind you of your mom." He said to me as I remember saying that." What did the doctor said? I asked still a bit confused " he said it would be hard to get your memories back." He said to me as I interrupted him " what happened? I asked " you were in a car accident honey, you hit your head pretty bad and it made you lost your memory. He said to me. I was lost for words. " I am sorry." I said lowering down my voice. We went for a kiss but I didn't feel anything, where is the spark? The electricity? Where is the passion? I didn't have any of that. " I am going to lay down for a few minutes." I say to him and he shake his head as in yes. I went to the room, lay on the bed. Looking at the plain white roof. I wonder, why did I pick this color? Why not black? I look at my finger, the beautiful diamond ring. At least I get something I want, the ring was so beautiful " did I marries a millionaire?" I question myself with a smile on my face. I get up to get some water In the kitchen, I saw a door to the left, I open the door and I went inside. It was a basement. It smells weird and it gives me the kind of feeling that don't want me to stay. I look at the walls, there some parts black Things in there. They're was a whole thing and a sign that look like the devil sign. And I look at the floor there was a circle. I quickly saw the door open and my handsome husband come and hug me from the back." What happened here?" I asked and he smile and said" nothing happened here, you loved the basement. He said to me smiling " something happened, it just, I can't quite figure it out. I said to him and he look at me and say" it's not like it'd haunted. " he laughed jokingly as I smile with him. I wanted to believe him, I really do but that's when it hit. That's when I saw he was lying to me. We went out of the basement and I felt tired for some reason and we went to bed. It was night but the house is so white I couldn't sleep.
I saw him getting up , I hear the car started and that's when he left. I laid back on the bed and started thinking " I need to figure out what it going?" I need to . I have the whole house to myself which I get to find out what happened . I went back to the basement but this time something was different. I can hear the voices in my head. The pains and I felt the cut in my hand. I looked down at my hand to saw the line " was there a sacrifice ?" I asked myself. I look near the window to see a bookshelf . I quickly went in their and I saw a book right I pick it and I felt this shark pinch in my hand " ouch." I said as I throw the book in the floor. I quickly saw the blood dripping and then I hear the door open. I quickly went downstairs without locking the basement door. He came closer to give me a kiss but he couldn't. He tried again and there is a force that push him back." Did you touch anything?" He asked I didn't say anything " answer me god damn it." He said throwing everything that was in the table in the floor ." Just a book." I said to him " where was the book? He asked as I quickly respond " it was on the basement, I was cleaning and I.." I said as he interrupt me " you were looking for information. Why can't you do anything right. I've give you everything you ever wanted and yet you still want more." He said moving away from the door. " what are you talking about ? I asked him but the I realized I didn't know his name but I came closer to him anyway " I just need to know what happened to me, I wake up in this strange place, with no memory of it, I just need to know." I said to him.
He looked at me for a while . Maybe 30 good second . Then he sigh" you don't want to know babe. He said to me " but I want to know " I am trying to protect you." He said to me as I started to lose control ." I will not live a single more day in here without know what happened . Here is creepy and I can't help but wants to know what happened to me. I said as I head them shattered words come from his mouth. " three days ago you MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL.