2/3

"your going  to crash." He said getting in the front . " you kissed me ." I said again
" we're you thinking about me?" He asked me as I pause for a second " how the fuck did you get in the car?" I asked him " I have my ways." He said to me . I look at him as I turn the car around and continue driving" I still can't believe you were thinking about me." He said smirking " now your starting to be annoying." I said rolling my eyes 
He laughed and laughed as I fake laughed with him . We both sit quietly after that weird fake laughed. I kept on driving hopping I can finally arrive home " it's a trick." He said to me " what?" I asked continuing driving " going back home." He said to me " I would already arrive if you didn't stop me." I said to him. He started to get up " don't try anything if you want to see tomorrow Ryder." I said to him " is that a threat?" He asked crossing his eyes " indeed." I said to him . He roll his eyes as I continue to drive. I look over at him and saw him fall asleep " should I throw him in the drive way or used another car? Nahh they would be too cruel of me which is good by the way but I ain't cruel to innocent .  " Ryder, innocent." I said to myself as I bust out laughing . Then I saw him moving a bit . Yo , I can't get the shit over my head that he kissed me,why am I even thinking about the ?  Am I falling for Ryder ? Haha love is not even real , there's no such thing . The only person I'm falling is myself . Ain't no such thing as love honey. Life is so funny right now, so many an innocent girl going to kill. For a minute I felt like myself but right now I can feel the water running down my cheeks . I could feel my hands turning hot. I drive faster and faster . My nerves started to kick in . My hair started to change color, I can guess Ryder feeling the heat cause he wake . The next thing we know was the car transforming into my cool shit. " o my god." I heard Micheal said . The car was speeding very fast as my hair turn red ,  this was kind of fun but I wasn't myself no more. I was firegil. I can feel them coming. I know people are staring at the car, I know someone probably call the police. I see some cars following me. I stop the car then to look at the person in the eyes, he was in shock . Off course you would be in shock if you see someone in fire. But he was burning inside . By the look of it , he wasn't going to make it . He burn and the car expose. I give out that creepy laughed the continue driving " go to hell." I said to one one them, then the burn.  I see two of cars caking to hi, I look at Ryder who was totally in shock . I smile. I look at the rest of the cars behind me, I can also see the fear in their eyes. I look closely to the mirror as the cars that was slowly next to me caught on fire. I ain't going to lie . I'm actually enjoying that, no part of me feel bad. Is that how vengeance supposed to be? Should I feel pity for them ? Your right no. Haha . I ain't feeling no pity for no shitty ass people. I'm going to kill everyone of them. Right here, right now, at the place, at this hour. Period. I look at the other cars. They all explode. As if there was something in me. I mean there is something in me. A gift. And I'm using it for good . My own good. The woman knew who I was that's why she give me that outfit . Every hero have their own outfit right ? I'm no hero, I'm just a firm trying to get her revenge. This must be all over the news. I'm fucking proud. I look at the mirror and hear some other cars and hear police cars . I chuckles. I know one thing they didn't know. I can see through my eyes there's an end bridge . It's going to break in five minutes. I'm going to speed up and take a turn then all of them will fall down. I love myself. Right now, this instant, I was enjoying myself. I was enjoying the fact where I was getting revenge on the people who kill me. They didn't have no mercy on me, I was just a girl. Now I won't have ay mercy on them hehe.  I spend up very fast then they speed up, when I almost about to fall on the bridge, I quickly turn the wheel with all the strength I have. Looking at the window I see most of the cars falling down. I give myself a big smile as the flames started to get away. The car turning to normal. And Ryder  who was scared as hell trying to be normal. I look at him and give him a big smile, I stop when I see he didn't move  . "Ryder ?" I called questioning " Ryder, Ryder." I said trying to move his body which he was hard as stone.  Fuck he's FROZEN .

********
Aye aye aye
Let me know wha you of this chapter
Important chapter coming soon
The next one will be the will biz