Kiss 0

|DEDICATION|

Hello my beautiful readers!
Yes I'm talking to the men as well because even men can be called beautiful.

Thank you for choosing my book to read. This book is dedicated to my mother who is a single mother and raised me by herself. As you may read in the description, this book is about a single mother who spends her days more focused on her child's wellbeing and those around her more than herself. About a single mother who hasn't had a moment to breath by herself and think about herself.

I dedicate this book to my mother but as well as long all the single mothers around the world. I dedicate this book to the strong women out here who have had to sacrifice for their children.

Many of you can relate to this book in many ways. While many of you can't. Many of you have no father in your life and know the struggle that your mother had to put on while raising you.

It was my mother's birthday when I thought of this book. It pained me because my mother was a single mother and she raised me without much help from my father.

I wanted this for her.

|SYNOPSIS|

Aitana Daniels was at the age of twenty-six. She gave birth to her baby girl Freyah Raven Daniels six years ago at age twenty. Many people call Aitana a slut because she did not know who the father was of her child.

Aitana suffers with a small case of depression and loneliness. She is barley getting paid enough to keep her apartment and expensives of her daughter Freyah.

All Aitana is looking for is for someone to love her and daughter no matter. Someone to treat her right.

Sawyer Johnson is at the age of twenty-eight. He is a billionare by the hands of his father. He lives in a lonely mansion that was full of maids and butlers.

He knows that he doesn't need a whole mansion but he likes the fact of having people around him so he made sure to get Butlers and maids to have at his house.

All Sawyer wants is someone to love and cherish forever, but it seems that day hasn't come.

Little Kisses
By: nutellar0se

This book isn't to be copied or stolen. If this book does get a chance to be published than that is great. I will not be allowing this book to be copied by someone though.

If there is a point where this book is copied or stolen then I ask for someone to tell me when they see this book somewhere else. This book is a original as you can see.

This book means actually a lot to me because of what the connection it has to many people not just women. I ask you to not comment hateful things about this.

Any images you see here, besides the cover, are not my own and I give credit to their original creators. Any music you see here are not my own and I give credit to their original creators.

This book is not edited and I apologize for that. Please do not leave hateful and disrespectful comments toward me or the characters in the book.

|A E S T H E T I C S|