Kiss 24

Aitana's POV

"Come" Sawyer said while getting out the car. I shivered in my jumpsuit at the chill of air outside but got out the car. Sawyer took his jacket off and wrapped me in it.

"Babe you should have wore more clothes" he said frowning as I started shivering. This is kind of the thinnest jumpsuit I have and very showy. I nodded and kissed his cheek for heading to the door. After our little make up sex in the office which lasted longer than our fight itself. We finally came back to his house. He groaned when I said I wanted to because he didn't want to let me go but I missed Freyah and I feel bad for making Cherry take care of her all day.

"I'm going to get you Niecey" Cherry screamed as I opened the door. Sawyer followed in behind me while I frowned at Cherry's words. Freyah squealed and ran around the couch away from Cherry. They was both laughing and having fun as Cherry chased her. I smiled at the bonding and Sawyer wrapped his arms around me kissing my hair.

"MAMA!" Freyah screamed when she noticed me and ran to me jumping in my arms. Gosh she is getting heavy. I kissed her head and smiled.

"Mama Auntie Cherry was chasing me and we had a pillow fight and and andddd we had ice cream" She said making me laugh how she kept saying and. She ranted on and on of her day and I mouthed a thank you to Cherry when she looked over at me. She gave me the look saying we would have to talk.

"You miss lady need a bath" I said when Freyah finished. She smiled and jumped out my arms running away, probably to the bathroom or her room. I bit my lip and looked at Sawyer.

"Can you get Freyah in a bubble bath I need to talk with Cher" I said trusting him with her. He looked at me shock and nodded heading to her room. I walked to the kitchen knowing she was in there and sat on the bar stool.

"So you and Sawyer looked very cozy coming inside" Cherry teased as she bit into a muffin next to me. I blushed and nodded.

"We actually had a little bit of a fight when I first got there" I started before saying her everything that happened that day including the Victoria part.

"I would have beat her ass if I was you" Cherry said making me burst out laughing. I agree but I wasn't in the mood today. Hugging Cherry, I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks for taking care of Freyah today I would have came home earlier but we got a little bit side track" I said with a blush forming. Even though blushing really can't show on my skin, a blush was definitely on my skin tonight when thinking about earlier. I bit my lip as Cherry winked at me knowing exactly what we was doing.

"It was cool she was so much fun. I missed her all these years without being with her. I mean I was there at her birth and I'm her god mother." She said with a shrug. I chose not to comment on that and got up from my seat. I was starting to get cramps which means my period is coming tonight.

"I need to check on Freyah and Sawyer" I said before making my down the long hallway. I heard giggling and smiled. Peeking inside I saw Sawyer's tall body on the floor next to the bath tub. Frey was playing with the bubbles while Sawyer was splashing water on her to wipe the soap off her. I smiled at them and walked over to them.

"Mama we made bubble families" She said showing me before  smiling at me making me nod. Sawyer smiled at me and continued to wash her up. I picked her up when he was finished and set her on the floor. I wrapped her pink robe on her and grabbed a tiny towel for her hair. She will have to start taking showers soon since she was six now.

"Mom can we do onesie time" she asked making me nod and lead her out the bathroom giving Sawyer a kiss on the way.

"I want to be a unicorn mommy" She said after thinking for a while. I smiled and kissed her cheek before dying her off. She smiled and turned when she had to. We been at Sawyer's house living here I think I have to get back to my room soon now that Cherry and Lilly are okay.