Kiss 33

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

Enjoy!

(If you didn't go back and read over Kiss 32 then go read it because I added a little bit to that chapter)

Aitana's POV
A month later

Christmas was tomorrow. I was so excited. It will be Sawyer and I first Christmas together. Usually during Christmas, me and Freyah will wake up and have a big breakfast but then open the maybe two or three gifts I have for her then watch a movie. I didn't really have much to give her but I always tried my best.

Freyah never asked for anything for Christmas besides an American Girl Doll. Those dolls are expensive, too expensive. I been saving to give her one but I'm no where near the price of the doll. I'm not asking Sawyer or Cherry for money or anyone because I'm not that type of person.

I hate asking but love giving.

Freyah never asked Sawyer for it only me. She would wait until I was alone to ask and then kiss my cheek. She has been asking since she was four years old.

I'm now six months pregnant and I'm big too. Twins give me more of fat making it look like I'm eight months pregnant. They been kicking and kicking like crazy. Sawyer always jokes that they will be soccer players growing up.

That conversation about us moving out of this big house has not come back up. I want to give him space to think about it but I really want to move. I haven't said anything about it but I will the day after Christmas.

"Baby you ready?" Sawyer said knocking on our bedroom door. I was getting ready for the Christmas ball for Sawyer's company. It is a full blown ball and Sawyer asked I have to be super fancy. I always loved the color red but I wanted pick something good for my skin. My skin has been changing or whatever so I can only wear certain colors. Sawyer had given me money to go shopping which I protested a lot about. It took him a hour to convince me to go.

"I'm ready" I whispered before going to open the door

"I'm ready" I whispered before going to open the door. I was so tempted to go barefoot in this dress since you can't see my feet.

"Great let's g-" He didn't finish when he turned to me finally noticed how I look. I smiled and did a little bit of a spin. I bit my lip as I faced him again. He smiled and leaned in to kiss my lips.

"Nooo I don't want to mess it up" I said stopping him from kissing me by putting my hand in his face. He chuckled and pulled me close. Kissing my hand, he led us down his big along ass stairs.

Another reason why we need to move.

Stupid mother fucker.

"I'm considering going barefoot right about now" I said as I walked slowly down the stairs. There was about a million stairs and at every step I was regretting not going barefoot. Being Pregnant and in a fancy dress but not going barefoot is annoying. Freyah was coming as well and I already know people are going to hate us for this. They are going to think that it's Sawyer's baby but oh well I'm not in the mood to care today.

"Mommy look at my dress" Freyah said running to me as I stepped down on the last step. I smiled and kissed her. I can't pick her up no more because of my belly and I miss it.

We were matching and Sawyer was a black suit with a tie that matched our dresses.

My hair was in a nice bun that took a long ass time to get in since I had to straighten my hair then do the bun

My hair was in a nice bun that took a long ass time to get in since I had to straighten my hair then do the bun. I put a white flower bracelet on my wrist and my name necklace around my neck. Freyah's hair was in a nice high ponytail with curls at the end.

She had some lip gloss on her lips but it was clear so it just made her pink lips shine just a little bit. I put some of my good perfume on her wrist and rubbed it in. She is only six so I didn't do much. She had pink flats on and I had nude heels on.

"Sawyer I'm nervous maybe this isn't the dress" I said biting my lip as I looked back at him. This was the only dress that fit me and my big belly. They had no maternity ball dresses. I sighed as I hold on to Freyah's hand. He laughed and kissed me.

"Let's go you look beautiful as always" He said before pulling me out the door. I whined but let him pull me. Freyah smiled clearly excited. She ran to the limo and smiled at the driver as he handed the door open for us.

"Thank you Mister" She screamed and gave him a piece of chocolate as if it was his tip.

"Goodness" I whispered before bending down to step in the limo. I sent the driver a smile as I got in. Sawyer spoke to him some before getting in after me. My dress was all over the floor since it was really long. Being short I'm surprised I haven't tripped or anything.

Let me not jinx it.

"Ready?" Sawyer asked as the limo started to drive.

"No" I said making him laugh and shake his head at me. I smiled at hearing his laugh but I was still nervous. Freyah was eating some fruit that was in the limo. I sighed and laid my head on Sawyer's shoulder before closing my eyes.

It's going to be a long ass night.

Back to updating fast...finally.

The next chapter going to be long most likely. I was going to put the dinner party in this chapter too but I can't.

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Concerns?

Little Vixen