Kiss 6

^^A Picture of Lilly ^^
No lie y'all I'm really doing good because yesterday I updated five times. Today I did twice.

Sawyer's POV

I groaned at sound of my phone ring tone. Rubbing my eyes and I sighed. Picking up my phone, I looked at the Caller ID seeing it was my sister Lilly. I'm at her house, why is she calling me?

"Hey Lillybug" I answered yawning from wanting to sleep some more.

"Sawbean I need you to take Ariana to Aitana's house. I have to go on a work trip and I just found out. Just grab Ariana's frozen bag and take her to Aitana's house. Please." My sister yelped making me smirk at the thought of going over my little vixen's house. I nodded and cursed as I remembered she couldn't see me.

"Oh course lillypad" I groaned and got up getting up fast. Hanging up, I walked to Aria's room and saw her sleeping. Walking over to her, I shook her softly slowly waking her up. She groaned and rubbed her eyes just like what me and her mother do. I smiled at my niece as she looked up at me.

"Uncle Yawn Sawie yawn Good yawn Morning" She said making me smile more. I picked her up and fixed her princess dress since it was half up her back. She thanked me and walked to her bathroom. I got her frozen bag and yawned. She came out the bathroom already dressed

Awe she looked adorable. I smiled at her and grabbed her taking her to the kitchen. She sat down and I gave her a plate of fish and grits. She thanked me and started eating. I went upstairs and took a quick shower getting dressed.

"Uncle Sawie Where's mommy?" Little Aria said looking up at me from her seat at the living room.

"She had to take a work trip baby but I'm going to take you to Freyah house" I answered grabbing her hand leading her outside. Buckling her in the car, I got in the drivers seat.

"What you want to listen to?" I asked looking at her as she thought about it for a moment. Realizing she probably going to pick a disney song, I got on Spotify and went to the disney playlist.

"Part of your World"

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has ev'rything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Lookin' around here you'd think
(Sure) she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
(You want thingamabobs?
I got twenty)
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

I want to be where the people are
I want to see
want to see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those
(Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet
Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down a
(What's that word again?) street

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free
Wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give
If I could live
Outta these waters?
What would I pay
To spend a day
Warm on the sand?
Betcha on land
They understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women
Sick o' swimmin'
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions
And get some answers
What's a fire and why does it
(What's the word?) burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love
Love to explore that shore above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world

I gave her my phone to watch the video of the song in the movie while I drove. Where was I going to take Aitana tonight. I told her to dress casually so maybe like a beach picnic but I feel like for a first date, it was too big. Maybe a carnival date but that was a everyday thing. I sighed as I thought about it.

"Uncle Sawie it stopped" Aria said with a pout. I put the song back on for her while she thanked me and watched.

"No problem Aria" I said using my nickname for her. She smiled and watched the song again. I put it on replay so she can just keep watching. I stopped at a red light and thought more about Aitana. She seemed like a nice dinner in a quiet place type of girl but I want this date to be something she remembers even if she doesn't even like me.

No Beach Picnic

No Carnival

No Dinner at restaurant

Wait, how about just a dinner on the roof of a small cafe. Lights hanged and everything. Shit but I told her to dress casually. Well, she could be casual with that. Then, we could go to see a movie then walk around the beach with ice cream. That way she can have fun but also we get to know each other as well. I hope she up for all that. Dinner from 7:15-8:00 maybe, then movie from 8:15-10:30 depending on when it ends. It will be dark by time we walk around the beach... Shit. I think I'm overthinking this.

"Uncle Sawie I want to watch another video" Nieceypooh said handing me the phone. I nodded and put on the whole disney playlist so she listen to all the songs. She thanked me and watched. I was only a few minutes away from Aitana house. I think I'm going to do a movie and a walk around the beach. Simple. She will be comfortable and I will e comfortable.

"We here Aria" I said pulling up the driveway.

Sawyer~ come to the door.

I texted Aitana and got Aria out the car. I walked up to the door holding her hand and her bag. I knocked softly and waited. Aria was still watching the videos on my phone so she was good. I looked up when the door with a smile but quickly lost it when I saw who was at the door.

Oh hell nah.

"Sawyer?" Cherry said as she stared at me with widen eyes.

"Cherry?"