Kiss 30

^Aitana,Cherry, and Lilly's outfits^

Aitana's POV

"Girl I'm so happy you agreed to go out tonight y'all" Lilly said sighing making me laugh and nod.

"Chill Lil we wanted to anyway Lord knows mothers and girlfriends need a break from their men and kids" I said rolling my eyes thinking about Sawyer's thought of telling me no. He hasn't came home yet but I know he will be here soon.

"What did Sawyer say?" Cherry asked turning to me as she looked through dresses.

"What do you think?" I said rolling my eyes at just thinking about that conversation. Cherry laughed and Lilly shook her head.

"I don't know why he won't just let you live your life" Lilly said sighing.

"Let's just get ready"

"Yeah" Cherry nodded before turning back to the dresses. I sighed and looked for something for tonight.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"I feel like I'm too revealing" I said biting my lip

"I feel like I'm too revealing" I said biting my lip. I hate that I let Cherry pick my outfit. I look like a fucking slut.

"You look hot so shush bitch and let's go" Lilly said sighing. She took five shots already after getting dressed. She was the way tipsy but it was on the way of being drunk.

"AITANA!!" I jumped and fell down tripping over my heels. I cursed and Lilly came to help me. Sawyer voice yelled through the house making me whimper. I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs making me crawl behind Cherry. She laughed and didn't move as we waited for him to come.

"Where in the- What the hell are y'all wearing?" Sawyer yelled making me shiver as I looked slowly over at Sawyer from over Cherry's shoulder. He was looking around the room probably for me and locked eyes with me. He made a look and walked over to me. Lilly jumped in front of him pushing him back well she tried to.

"Stop Sawyer you cant just control her life as day long" She said hitting his chest. He didn't even look at or look affected by her hitting him.

I am so scared for my poor innocent life.

Relax Ana he won't hurt you.

"Aitana I told you that you was not going to that club yet here you are dressed to go that club" he said looking at the outfit I had on. I bit my lip and put my head down.

"I didn't need your permission Sawyer I wanted to do this by myself with Lilly and Cherry." I whispered looking up at him again. Cherry and Lilly were silent as they watched this play out.

"You do not need my permission yes but you are dating someone with a lot of money and you do not need to go somewhere dancing and drinking like a teenager" He said clenching his fists. He was right yet it hurt that he is saying I'm acting like a teenager. I'm 26 years old for crying out loud I'm allowed to have fun.

"You have a daughter Aitana if you forgot be a good mother and stay" he continued making me gasp and walk up to him.

"I have loved and even gave birth to my daughter so I would never forget her Sawyer. For me to go to a club isn't being a teenager or forgetting about my responsibilities as a mother. I think I have the right to go and relax after six years of being the uptight mother. Do.Not.Ever. Tell me that I am a bad mother for doing this. I can't believe you even said something like that. I'm not leaving her forever it's just for a night to relax." I said screaming at the end as anger ran through my veins. I scoffed and walked around him.

"You know what I won't go because I will not want to anger you even more or have even more of an argument of this so I hope you are happy Sawyer Johnson." I said before walking out the door slamming it as I left. I walked to Freyah room and sighed as she slept snoring softly. It was 8:30 pm now. I went back to my room but stopped as I heard Cherry and Lilly talking to Sawyer.

"Sawyer I know you my brother but that was in called for yelling at her about a damn club" Lilly said.

"You would not understand Lilly"

"It doesn't matter She is 26 years old Sawyer and you just treated her like she is 6 years old" Cherry said making me smile and nod in agreement.

"She needed to hear it!"

"No she fucking didn't. I bet she in Freyah's room mad at you. You call her a bad mother and yell at her like she is a little kid and your her father. Guess what you are not Sawyer and you need to fix things with her before she leaves you. Trust me when I say she will leave. Aitana isn't scared of you and you know it." Lilly screamed and I sighed. She was right but I mean I wouldn't leave him for this reason.

That would be too rude and childish if I'm being honest. Yes he was being a little bit too much of a possessive boyfriend but I wouldn't leave him cause of it. Not this time at least, I guess.

"Lilly she wants to go to a club when she is a single mother of a six year old. Clubs always bring trouble and you know it. She will meet some hot guy and take drinks from him then wake up in a bed with him" He said rambling on about what I would do.

He thinks I'm going to leave him for someone...

"I wouldn't leave you Sawyer" I said opening the door. Sawyer whipped his head to look at me and scoffed. Lilly and Cherry quietly walked out the room giving us space.

"I would not leave you for anyone I want you to know that." I said walking to him. He looked down but I made him look at me.

"I am staying here okay I always will"

Sorry for not updating much. I'm not in the best of moods and things.

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Concerns?