Kiss 16

Okay guys I need your help with the new cover for the book...

Please tell me which one you want

Please tell me which one you want. I will picking out the new one next week.

Thank you

Now the story...

Sawyer's POV

To wake up to your newly found girl friend is breathtaking, especially when she is in your bed like mine is. Aitana's hair was spread out on the pillows and her head was turned toward me while her hand was on my abs like she was tracing them in her sleep. Every now and then, her thumb would move slightly.

Kissing her forehead, I sighed and got out the bed. Stretching my arms, I flexed and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror still kinda tired from the long night we had. I slipped my boxers off and went in the shower.

|•|•|

"Sawyer!" Her voice screamed making my head shoot up. I just got out the shower and was in my closet looking for something to wear. She sounded worried, she probably was still scared because of last night with Cherry and Lilly.

Lilly. Fuck Lilly. I need to go to the hospital and check on her.

"I'm right here love" I whispered in her ear as her back was turned to me. A small shiver ran down her body making me smirk.

Aitana's POV

To wake up in a cold bed with cold sheets after seeing your best friend in a coma and hearing your other best friend is MIA isn't a good thing. I looked around for Sawyer and started to panic.

"Sawyer!" I screamed as I stood up. I was dressed in probably what looked like his shirt. It was black with the words 'she woke up with me in her'.

That doesn't even sound like a shirt he would have. What the hell...

"I'm right here love" Sawyer whispered in my ear making a sliver run down my body. I could feel his smirk from here without even looking at him.

"Hey Baby Girl" He whispered kissing the back of my neck making another shiver go down my body. I turned to him and hugged him.

I need his comfort.

"Where is Freyah" I said remembering my little girl. I pushed away from him and looked around for her.

Oh my Goodness.

"She is in the guest room love she is fine and still sleeping. I checked on her already." He finally answered grabbing my arms to stop me from panicking. I nodded and smiled a thank you to him. He walked us downstairs and into his huge kitchen.

"So... You been coming to my house but you never once let me see this beauty of a home you have" I said cursing under my breath as I stared at everything. He chuckled and shrugged kissing my forehead before heading to the stove. I just stared at him while still shocked at how big of a house he has.

Shit, this makes my house look like trash. Even though, I love my home more than I love this house.

Home is home it doesn't matter what type of home we all have, is what my mom use to say. It was the only thing I remember her whispering in my tiny young ears every chance she got.

"Home is Home." I whispered to myself staring at the kitchen counter.

"What?" Sawyer said making jump almost forgetting about him as I was lost in my thoughts.

"Oh my bad nothing I was just thinking" I said smiling at him making him nod and smile back. He went back to cooking and I went back to thinking.

•|•|•

"What would you like to go to love" Sawyer said as he watched me wash the dishes. We just finished eating that amazing food he cooked. I am still blushing from moaning after eating the first bite and every bite.

Sawyer had to leave after my third bite for some reason.

Freyah came down after waking up ten minutes after Sawyer left. I gave her the rest of my food since I couldn't eat anymore and it was enough for her.

"I don't want to go back to the hospital just yet. It will make me cry again so how about the park for Freyah. You can bring Frenchy" I finally answered smiling at the thought of Frenchy. I missed him. He nodded and went to go get him while I turned to Freyah. I remember Sawyer saying that he packed a bag for Freyah last night when I was sleep so I'm not worried about that.

"Come on Miss Lady. Bath time" I said picking her up. Sometimes I forget she is even six. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. She was getting heavy. Getting her clothes off, I placed her in the warm water with foam.

 Getting her clothes off, I placed her in the warm water with foam

Sorry guys that I haven't been updating. It is been a crazy few weeks that's for sure. I am back I promise.