Kiss 22

Aitana's POV

I woke up to the smell of outside and birds. Last night was my second best night ever; first being the birth of my daughter. I sighed and rose up holding the black sheets close to my body. I looked around and bit my lip at the line of Sawyer's back between the sheets. Images of last night flew in my mind.

"Shit!" I mumbled panting heavy on the bed. Sawyer dropped next to me and chuckled. It was our sixth round. It was 3am now and we been going for over seven hours now. We did it in the bed twice, guest room three times, and by the front door when we first came inside.

[Author:i don't know about y'all but I need energy for that}

He was killing my pussy but I loved every second it. In our last round I had to ride him because he was getting tired of turning me into positions. I looked over at him and kissed him pulling him close. Biting his lip, he growled and slapped my ass.

He was everything I needed right now. I climbed on top of him and grind against his now again hard dick. He slapped my ass again and sat up holding me in his lap. I pulled away moving my hair out of our faces.

He stared in my eyes with an emotion I couldn't picture out. He rubbed my sides and kissed my lips before grabbing a hold of my hair. He pulled it back making me look straight at him before leaning closer to me.

"Ready for round seven."

I smiled at that memory. We ended doing two more rounds even after that. I rose to my feet and frowned at my sore body.

Too many rounds.

Walking to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't stop smiling. Everything has going into place. Lily was awake and Cherry was here both fine. Sawyer and I were even beyond amazing. I washed my face and got in the shower turning the water warm. I just stood under the water for a few seconds letting the water drown me in warmth.

"You better be ready for round four" Sawyer said coming behind me making me squeal. We were in the guest room now. I looked up at him as he climbed on top of me. I kissed him and lifted my hips up to meet his boner. He growled and flipped me over. I bit my lip at the new position and got ready. He put me on my hands and knees. He left my body for a minute, heading out the room.

"You are mine Aitana" he said before thrusting in me with no warning. I screamed and almost cummed at that thrust. He went deeper and harder on me than before.

I shivered shaking that feeling not wanting to get wet or remember what happened next. Washing my body, I got out quickly. Wrapping a towel around me, I walked out the room. I noticed that Sawyer's body was gone and the cold air gave me a shiver down my spine. I got dressed and rubbed some lotion on my body.

Putting a black jumpsuit on, I ran my hands through my curls and put heels on. Putting on the locket of me and Freyah inside, I put on a little bit on make up. Walking downstairs, I looked for Sawyer everywhere. Walking to the kitchen, I found Freyah and Cherry eating breakfast in his kitchen. They haven't notice me yet but I walked to Freyah and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged my arm eating her bacon.

"You look cute and you are glowing" Cherry said hugging my side. She handed me a plate with a smile. I eat some eggs as I shrugged.

"It has been a great night yet I can't find Sawyer" I said frowning as I look around. Freyah ran out the room going in the living room. I watched to make sure she was safe even if we are in the house. Cherry gave me a look and bit her lip holding my hand.

"He left wearing a suit so I'm guessing he is at his office" she said licking her lips. I nodded and grabbed my phone and keys.

"Watch Frey" I said walking out the house after kissing Frey's cheek. I got in my car and drove to his office. I been here before when I was too scared to let him leave me alone in the house. He brought me here and I stayed in his office with him the whole day. I parked my car and headed straight for the elevators. Hitting the bell for the elevator to come, I waited. When it came, I stepped on and hit for the top floor.

Why would he leave without telling me?

When it stepped to the top floor, I sighed. This floor was only of him and his PA but it always looked just normal. I would think that it would just be two offices but they still had the same amount of offices as any other room. I walked down the hall and walked into Sawyer's office.

No one was inside but I knew he was here.

I sat down in his black big chair. Looking at all the papers set on his desk, I frowned.

Poor baby so much work.

"Victoria come on stop" I heard my boyfriend say making me smile as he heard his voice close. He came in backwards with a woman attached to his lips. Anger ran through my blood as I watch this scene play out. Sawyer pushed the woman away and looked at her with a look that almost made me even scared.

"Victoria you are my PA that's it and if you do that again you will be fired" he said pushing her hands off him. Standing up, I walked over to them behind Sawyer.

"And if you touch my boyfriend again I will personally rip your throat out" I said giving her a glare that made her shiver. Sawyer looked over his shoulder at me but didn't say anything. She nodded and hurried out the room. Sawyer turned to me but didn't say anything.

"You want to tell me why you left without a word" I said with a slight growl in my throat.

Bastard.

"I got a call reminding me that I was late for my meeting" he mumbled moving past me. I bit my lip and looked at him. He walked over to his desk and sat down looking at papers on top. I look at him and sit in another seat.

"You could have said something"

"Aitana I'll be home at 6" He said not looking at me. I sighed in anger and looked his papers wondering why they are so important right now.

"Stop being like this" I said standing up walking to him. He didn't look at me again and just kept looking at those stupid papers. I groaned and snatched them out his hands.

"Aitana what the hell give them back"

"Why can't you look at me?"

"I'm busy go home" he said snatching the papers away from me. He goes back to looking at them and I sigh so loud. Grabbing my stuff, I walk to the door.

"You regret last night you could have said it instead of being a rude bastard" I said and walked out the room.