Kiss 4

A WEEK LATER

I didn't call him nor did I text him. I won't lie and say that I didn't think about him because I did. I thought about him day and night. Pretty weird in my opinion. I feel something with him but I'm afraid to even know what that feeling was.

When I picked up Freyah yesterday, he wasn't there even though a small part of me wished he was. I stared at my baby as she slept in my bed snoring softly.

I wonder if I snore...I hope not.

I almost texted Sawyer yesterday when I picked up Freyah but I choose against it

I almost texted Sawyer yesterday when I picked up Freyah but I choose against it. Now I'm not so sure because all I can think about is picking up my phone and texting him.

It's giving weak bitch I roll my eyes and sigh as thoughts run through my mind.

How can one man have all this much control over me already?

I sighed in defeat and grabbed my phone. I give up. Without saving his number in my phone, I quickly texted the man that has invaded my mind in more ways than one.

443-219-****

Ana~Hello.

443-219-****~Who is This?

Ana~Aitana

443-219-****~ Hello Love

Ana~ You wanted me to text you

443-219-****~That was a week ago

Okay and? He acting like we dating and I have to text him. I rolled my eyes and quickly type a quick Whatever before I sat my phone down and shook my head slowly.

443-219-****~Don't whatever me

Ana~Whateverrrrr

Petty.

443-219-****~You want to go on a date with me?

Ana~Nope

443-219-****~Too bad you coming

Ana~Funny

443-219-****~Wasnt a joke love

Ana~Still funny Mr.BossMan

Ana~ Goodbye

443-219-****~Please

Ana~Nope

Ana~ Taken

443-219-****~By who !?!

Ana~ Porn

Getting off the phone, I went to my living room turning my phone off. Putting my hair in a messy bun, I sighed.

KNOCK

KNOCK

I sighed and got up my seat on the couch. I can never just chill and watch my sad romance movies while eating mint chocolate chip ice cream. Walking to the door, I opened my front door and peeked out the door.

"You should probably open the door fully so I can come in baby girl" Sawyer said as he pushed open the door causing me to stumble and trip. He caught me before I fell. I looked up at him and shivers as his hazel eyes stared into mine.

"Thank you"

"Your Welcome baby girl" I melted at his name for me. I blushed and he pulled me up fixing my hair. I thanked him again and took a step back away from him.

He smirked and looked around the place. I coughed and walked to the kitchen trying my best to get away from him. He only just followed me making me groan mentally.

How does he know where I live?

"You have a beautiful home baby girl" he mumbled as he took a seat on the bar stool. I nodded and walked to my fridge.

I know.

"Thank you though I might not have it for long" I said mumbling the last part to myself.

"What do you mean by that" He asked clearly hearing me. I didn't answer and grabbed a plate of cookies eating them as I sat next to him. He took one and slowly ate it. I watched him with a smile.

"How did you find my home?" I asked him.

He shrugged and looked away as he ate another cookie. "I have sources" was all he said. Okayyy not creepy at all.

"Mommy? cookies!" I jumped and dropped my phone at the yell of my little Frey. I turned to her and picked her up sitting her on my lap. Handing her a cookie, I watch her eat it with a smile on her face.

"Hi Little One" Sawyer said causing both of me and Frey head to snap toward him. He had a small smile on his face but Freyah had a frown on her.

"Who is this Poopie Face" Freyah said with a pout on her face.

I-

"Freyah Raven Daniels you apologize right now" I said pointing my finger at her. I frowned at her disrespect and put her down.

She pouted and mumbled a sorry before running off to her room. I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly. Sawyer shrugged and smiled getting up. "Hey it's all good, She is just a kid. It is her job to not like the men her mom brings home" he said with another shrug. I sighed and shook my head.

I didn't bring you home, you somehow found my address which you still won't tell me how.

"You are the only one she doesn't like. She usually likes the others." I said almost regretting it as I saw his face. Almost. He face looked it was more hurt than anger. I bit my lip and walked to the front door with him following.

Probably should not have said that but oh well.

"Yea well that still isn't a big deal. " He said hugging me making me smile and blush. He pulled away and kissed my cheek. Winking, he walked out the door. I sighed and bit my lip with a frown placed on my face.

"What am I going to do with him"

I still want to know how he found my address