Kiss 7

^^Cherry^^
Also known as
Crissy Danielle

Aitana's POV

I woke up to someone knocking at my door. I groaned and got up slowly. They started knocking hard making me just groan louder. I walked to the door and opened it rubbing my eyes at the bright light.

"Cherry?" I mumbled as I looked at my childhood best friend who was standing at my front door.

"Aitana!" She squealed jumping into my arms making me fall to the ground. I laughed and hugged her back. I missed her so much. Cherry was my best friend since I moved into the Daniels Family. She was the first girl who talked to me at school and was the one of the fews who actually stayed being my friend.

I haven't seen her since high school and it surprises me because she left the summer before senior year. Her parents got a job offer in France for something I can't remember so she left. I remember me crying like a bitch at the airport on her shoulder. She was crying too but not as much as me.

Cherry wasn't her real name, Everyone just calls her that because she loves cherries like so much, it is just crazy. Her real name is Cassandra but it doesn't really fit her as much as cherry. I have never called her by her real name unless I'm like really mad.

"When did you get back?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts as I stood up. Her hair was popping and longer than before. She smiled and shrugged. She had some tattoos and a tongue piercing. It was cute. She looked different. A good different.

"I got back last week and your parents said you was out here and I was like okay I got to go so I just came out here." She said shrugging like it was no big deal. I laughed and hugged her. I missed her so much.

"I missed you cherrybomb" i said laughing at the name.

"I missed you more Anapie" she said laughing with me. She pulled away and looked around the house. She awed at the look at the living room.

"Where will you be staying?" I asked sitting on my couch

"Where will you be staying?" I asked sitting on my couch. She sighed and sat next to me shrugging.

"I'm going to stay my aunt house. She has a place over here so im going to stay there for maybe a month at the most then maybe go traveling again. I dont know what I want to do right now." She said confused as she looked at my fireplace. I nodded understanding and got up going to the kitchen.

"I feel like making some breakfast so hold on. You want anything?" I asked/yelled from the kitchen pulling out my pan. She yelled a yea and I nodded cooking away.

Knock Knock

"I'll get it!" Cherry yelled and I nodded seasoning the eggs some. I yawned and sighed.

"Ana where did you meet him?" Cherry said coming back into the room. I frowned and turned around to see who she was talking about. I saw Sawyer standing by the door. I sighed and looked at Cherry. She looked deep in thought which was weird but I shrugged it away.

"I just came to drop off Aria because Lilly is on a work trip and she called me to tell me to bring Ariana here" Sawyer said not taking his eyes off Cherry. He seemed to be shock which confused the hell out of me. I looked at them both and went to Ari kissing her cheek. She smiled and hugged me. I was her god mother after all. She ran to Freyah room most likely taking her bag with her.

"So y'all want to tell me why you both are quiet and won't stop staring at each other." I said standing up fully and crossed my arms. They both looked at me and back at each other making me roll my eyes. Walking away from them, I went back to he kitchen and finished making breakfast. I heard them both following me and turned to them.

"She is my ex" Sawyer said looking at Cherry. I almost dropped the plates I was holding when hearing that. Almost. I looked at the both of them and almost cursed out loud.

"We met in Italy a year ago. I was traveling and stopped them. He was traveling for work. We sat together on the plane and when I got up the plane did a little shake making me fall into his lap. I was embarrassed but he said it was alright. We talked the rest of the plane ride and became friends. He asked me out like maybe two weeks later. We dated for three months and we broke up because we couldn't be together. I didn't want to leave Italy and he had to because he only came for business and work. We remained friends though. We met back up in France and just stayed friends until he had to go again." Cherry said telling me a summary of the story. I looked from her to him and him to her.

"Okay" I said shrugging as I fixed the plates. They looked at me like I was crazy. I rolled my eyes and just began eating after putting a plate in front of both of them. Humming a song to myself, I continued eating. This some good food honestly.

"Ana that's all you have to say" Cherry said shocked. I nodded and kept eating. Sawyer already started eating as he looked at both of us.

"How you been Cher?" Sawyer said looking at her as he chewed on the pancakes. She looked up at him and shrugged. Her signature move.

"I been good just got back from traveling a week ago." She answered eating some eggs. He nodded and drank from of the apple juice I put on the table earlier. It is weird having them talk like regulars. I feel something weird in my chest. A pang. I kinda feel jealous that my best friend knew him. But what can I do? They smiled at each other like friends and Cherry even blushed at a point of time. Twice. I wish I could just wipe that blush off her face.