Kiss 35

Legend and Laila Johnson^
Born: February 14, 2019
Four  years old

Four years later
Christmas Eve

"Mommy! Legend took my shoe!" Freyah yelled making groan and roll my eyes. Freyah was ten years old now while her twin siblings was four and half. They like when I say and a half. All three of them got that from their father not me.

I was 30 years old now and felt like I was 60 when dealing with the kid's problems. Sawyer was 32 and was always at the office. I was the part time house wife was only a house wife on Mondays,Fridays and weekends. The other days I was working at the coffee shop I owned.

Coffee Wonder.

The twins love messing with their half sister Freyah. Freyah hated and yelled for me every time it happened.

300,000 times.

"Legend give your sister's shoe back before I come up there" I yelled as I continued to cook. Sawyer left a week ago to return to New York for the business out there. He said he would return tomorrow on Christmas Day.

I miss him.

"Mommy what you baking" Laila said coming inside the kitchen.

"I'm baking some brownies do you want to help?" I asked and she nodded smiling. I brought a stool over and sat her on it.

"Okay stir this for me baby" I said giving her a wooden spoon. She smiled and nodded beginning to stir.

"Mommy!" Legend screamed and he ran into the room. I picked him up and looked at him. He point to the doorway and Freyah came in running after him.

"Freyah Raven Daniels sir your rump on that stool right now" I said in my mother voice. She pouted and nodded sitting on the stool in front of the island.

"Go and say sorry to your sister for taking her shoe" I said to Legend putting him down. He ran to his older sister and hugged her saying sorry.

"How you doing baby" I asked to Laila.

"Great mommy" She said as she gave the spoon back to me. I tasted it and nodded. The chocolate mix was great and no lumps in it.

"Amazing Baby now you keep stirring" I said and she nodded stirring again. I walked over to Freyah and Legend as Freyah ran her ends through his curly hair.

He definitely got his hair from me. They both got it from me and the color as well. They got their noses, smiles, and eyes from Sawyer. Freyah got my hair too but the hair color was probably from the father. Freyah got my smile though. Legend got my skin color but Laila is a little lighter from her father.

My mixed little babies.

They was my beautiful babies.

"Wow it smells amazing in here" I heard from behind me. I froze as I recognized that voice. Legend and Freyah looked behind me and ran to the person who spoke.

"Daddy!" Laila screamed running to the person.

Sawyer. He's back.

I turned around slowly and watched as Sawyer picked up all three of them and kissed all over their faces. Freyah even calls him Daddy now that she is use to him. It made Sawyer cry when she faced said it last year.

He smiled as he handled all three of them. I watched them with a smile on my face. He looked over at me and smiled big coming closer to me.

"Hello my Queen" He whispered as he stood in front of me. Tears filled my eyes and a sob escaped my lips. He put the kids down and hugged me. The kids ran out the room.

"I missed you so much you big meanie" I mumbled into his shirt. He chuckled and kissed my forehead softly. I looked up at him with a small smile on my face.

"I love you" I whispered stepping on my tippy toes kissing him. He held the back of my neck kissing me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair. He groaned and back me up against the island. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him as he sat me on the island.

"I missed so much babygirl" he said as he pulled his lips away from mine.

"Show me." I whispered against his lips. He growled and tighten his hold on my hips. I smirked and looked into his eyes as they darkened with lust.

"I'll put the kids to bed and definitely show you" He said as he set me back on my feet on the ground. I smiled and smirked up at him. He rolled his eyes playfully and slapped my ass.

"Hurry up Daddy" I whispered before going up the stairs. I heard him groan behind me making me laugh and hurried to our shared room

Thank God we put it soundproof but we could still hear from outside just in case of the babies. They just can't hear us.

I waited ten minutes before he returned. I heard him from outside the door. He opened the door and closed it locking it.

"You Aitana Olivia Johnson are going to pay for that name you called me downstairs" he said walking slowly to me. I had nothing on but my white lace panties. No bra. He stared at my chest for a long time before smirking.

"Am I getting a punishment sir" I whispered as I sat up on my knees staring at him with an innocent look on my face. He looked like he just came in pants by hearing that.

"Jesus You are killing me Aitana" He said before grabbing me and kissing me with so much force I almost couldn't keep up. Almost. He gripped the back of my thighs and brought my legs around his waist. He laid me softly down on the bed.

"Sawyer I want another baby" I whispered looking up at him. He froze and looked down at me.

"You do?" He asked as he took his suit off. I nodded and leaned back on my elbows.

"Then lets go make that baby" He said before flipping me over so that I was on all fours. I looked at him over my shoulder and bit my lip.

We did make that baby and a lot of many more on that note.

Ahh

Ahh

It's over

Little Kisses is finished . I started this book July 22,2018 and finished it December 2,2018

I know some people thought that the last chapter was the end but nope :D Um so there might be a bonus chapter but probably not if I'm being honest because I'm working on some new books.

There will not be a sequel to this book.

I'm sorry!!

But it was great writing this book and reading all of the comments you guys wrote. I'm not going to lie most of them was very funny.

I love reading everyone's comments honestly.

Anyway Good Night Everyone!

Little Vixen.