Date

I was taking Henry to my friends house her name was Lily. We have been friends forever. Lily has a little girl to she is 5. Her name is Hope. Her and Henry love to hang out. I got to Lily's house and my and Henry walked up to the door. I knocked on the door and Liam answered. "Hi Emma Lily told me you was going on a date so Henry was staying here" he says. "Yea first date hope it goes good" I say. "Emma" Lily says. "Hey" I say. "Henry, Hope is in the living room play you can go in and play with her to" Lily says. "YA" Henry says and runs into the living room. "Thank you for watching him" I say. "Your welcome" Lily says. "Do you want to come in" Liam says. "No I have to get home and get ready" I say. "Ok bye Emma" Liam says. "Bye" Lily says. "Bye guys" I say.

I get back home and it was 5:35 so I had time. I sit on the couch and watched a movie and before I knew it I was asleep. I wake up and it was 7:45. I jump up and run up stairs. I grab my dress. I put my dress on and do my hair. Then there was a knock on the door I ran down stairs and open the door.

Auther's POV

"Swan you look beautiful" Killian says. "You look.." Emma says. "I know" he says. He hands her a rose and she takes it. "Thank you" She says. He looks down and smile. "What" she says. "I know it's summer but I was hoping you would wear shoes" he says. She looks down. "Oh sorry I just woke up late" she says. "It's ok swan" He says. She runs and gets her shoes. She sits down and put one on. "Here let me help" Killian says. He walks over to Emma and puts her heel on her foot. He slowly sipes it up. She smiles at him. He gets up and helps her up. "Thank up" She says. "Aye he says.

"Close you eye" Killian says getting closer to his ship. "Why" Emma says. "Please just do it" he says. "Ok" she says. She closes her eyes and he helps her walk. "Ok now I'm going to pick you up" Killian says. "Why what are you doing" Emma says. "Don't worry trust me" he says. "Ok I trust you" Emma says.

Killian picks Emma up and walks on his ship.

"See it wasn't that bad" Killian says. "Yea I guess your right" Emma says. "Ok now hold my hand" Killian says. "Ok" she says. They walk down to a table with rose petals on it.

"Ok Open your eyes" Killian says. Emma opened her eyes and she could not say anything because she was in so much shoke. "Killian this is so beautiful" she say. Killian smiles. He pulls out Emma's chair. "M'lady" he says. "Thank you" she says and sits down. "I hope it's not to much I just thought I should do something nice for you" he says. "This is so beautiful Killian but why did you do so much it's just me why did you do all this for me we just met" Emma says. "I know but I feel like I've knew you forever" Killian says.

'Only if you know that we do know each other' Killian thinks.

"Will I'm happy you did all this it's so nice no one has ever did this for me" Emma says. "What about Henry's father I think his name was Neal" Killian says. "Yes his name is Neal and we was not really together he leave me" Emma says. "What do you mean" Killian says grabbing Emma's hand. "He cheated on my when I was pregnet with Henry he said he never wannted a kid and he never asked for him and he said when Henry is older and can understand his going to leave" Emma says. She was crying and Killian moved so he can rub her back she cryed in to his shoulder."Sh it's ok Swan just be happy you have Henry" Killian says. "What do you mean" she says. "Well you just lucky to get to see your kid not a lot do" Killian says. "Do you have a kid" Emma says. "I did" he says. "What happened" Emma says. "Well lets just say someone take my wife and kid from me" Killian says. "What how" Emma says. "I had a happy wife and she looked like a princess and she had blonde hair and green eyes you could get lost in like you you look a lot like her. She had a son but he was not mine but I still loved his like he was. People said that I would never be with her but we fought for are love and we won. Then we had a liitle girl she was just born and someone took her from me and my wife and her son. I just wish they could rember me" Killian says. "What do you mean reamber" Emma says. "I mean was here" Killian says fastly. "Oh ok" she says. "I wish you and Henry the best life that comes" Killian says. "Killian" Emma says."What is it Emma are you ok" he says.

Emma was looking in to space like she could see something.

Emma then sees something it was her in a hospitle with a baby in her arms Henry was at her side and Killian at her other side. "Killian I can't lose you" Emma says. "It's ok Swan we will find each other" Killian says. "But what about Hope" Emma says looking down at her baby. "It's ok we will find each other" Killian says. "I just want you to know I wish you and Henry the best that can come" Killian says. "I love you Killian" Emma says. "I love you too" Killian say. We kiss then I'm back to the date with Killian.

"Emma. Swan Are you ok" Killian says worried. "Killian" Emma says. "Yes it's ok love" Killian says. "I thought I seen something" Emma says. "What did you see swan" Killian ask. "I seen us but we was in a hospitle and I was holding a baby her name was Hope and Henry was there" Emma say. "It's ok just relax and and joy this date" he says. "Yea ok" Emma says.

They eat and then go you to the dack and watch the sunset. "It's so beautiful" Emma says. "Not as beautiful as you" Killian says under his breath. "What" Emma says. "I just said yea it is" Killian says. Emma knew what he said she just wanted to see if he would say it lander. "Oh no I forgot about Henry" Emma says. "Let me call my friend and see if he casn stay the night" Emma says. "Ok" Killian says.

Emma calls Lily and she said Henry could stay the night and she asked how the date was going Emma said it was going nice.

"Ok I talked to her and she said he could stay" Emma says. "Good don't want to wake the lad up at this time" Killian says. "Ya" Emma says. "I should Take you home" Killian says. "yea" Emma says.

Killian takes Emma home and they walk up to her door.

"Thank you for the date" Emma says. "you very welcome swan" Killian says. "Do you want to come in maybe have a cup of coffee" Emma say. "Not to night Swan" Killian says. "Maybe next time" Emma says. "Next time I don't rember asking" Killian says. "Thats because it's my trun to ask" Emma says.

"Will you go out with me again" Emma says. "I would love to go on another date with you" Killian says.

"I will see Friday Swan" Killian says. "I can't go Friday" Emma says. "Why" Killian says. "Because I have to take Henry back to Neals" Emma says. "Then maybe I can take you both to the park before you have tpo take him back" Killian says. "Maybe" Emma says. "Goodnight Swan" Killian says. "Goodnight Killian" Emma says. Killian kisses Emma hand. Emma smiles and she walks in her house.

I hope you liked it. next chapter I'm going to put Killian's POV in some.

Should I put more Neal in.

Do you think I should put someone else in.

comment and vote please.