Broken

Emma POV

I woke up and roll over I was going to meet Killian and kiss him but he was no there. I got up and looked around the room. Then when I looked at the door I see Killian walking in with pancakes. "Hey love morning" he says. "Morning" I say. He gives me the pancakes with a kiss. "This look so good" I said. "Thank you" he says. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Where's the kids" I say. "I took Henry and Hope to school" he says. "You didn't have to do that" I say. "Well I want us to have a good day just the two of us so we can catchup" he say. "Ok let me eat first" I say. He smiles. "Aren't u going to eat some to" I say. "Aye" he says we eat all the pancakes.

"So love what do you want to do today". Killian says. We was on the couch cuddling just being happy we are together. "I don't know but I just like being in your arms" I says. He smiles I smile back at him. I pull him in to a kiss.

Then there was a gust of wind. (Like after a cures breaks) We don't notice and we keep kissing. "Wait what time is it" I say. "11:25" he says. "Ok" I say. Pulling his lips back to mine. We lay on the couch him on top of me. "I love you" he says. "I love you more" I say. We say kissing.

No one POV

"Emma" Snow says runs in. "Emma" David says. They run into the house looking for their daughter. They walk in to there living room and see Emma and Killian asleep a blanket over them. "Look David they found each other" Snow says. "Yea they did" he says. They walk back out of the house.

Emma wakes up and she is in the same spot as when they was kissing but she was on top. She kisses Killian. He starts to move. She kisses him more. "Swan" he says still asleep. "Killian" she says in the same way. He smiles with his eyes closed. "Come on sleepyhead we should go get the kids" Emma says. "What time is it" Killian says his eyes still closed. "2:30" Emma says. "We slept the day way" Killian says. "Yea come on" Emma says getting up. Killian gets up and they walk to the bedroom.

Emma POV
Me and Killian was walking to the school to pick up Hope and Henry. "Emma" someone says. I turn around and there was my mom and dad. "Hi" I say I don't know if there away I don't even know how to break the curse. "Emma the curse it broke you did it" my dad says. They hug me my dads hand on the back of my head like always.  "I missed you guys" I say. "We missed you too" they says. "Where are you two going" my mom says. "To go pick up Henry and Hope" I says. "Oh ok will everyone is meeting at granny's so don't miss it" she says. "We won't" I says. "Ok see you two there" she says. "Bye" I says. Me and Killian keep walking. If the curse is broken that means everyone on is a wake even Hope" Killian says. "Yea" I says and we smile at each other.

Killian, me, Henry, and Hope are in granny's in the last booth like always. "Emma" Neal says walking in to granny's.

What do you think will happen next. Comment and vote please. Hope you liked it have any questions you can message me.  Sorry that it's been a long time just have no idea if you have any comment.