Swan

Emma and Killian was sitting on the couch watching Rose and Hope play. "Swan I was thinking we could talk Hope and Rose to the park today." "That sounds like a wonderful idea." Emma Killian and Hope get ready. "Mommy can Rose go" Hope says holding he hand. "Yes baby she can come." "Yay" Hope says. Killian walks in to the living room with Rose all ready. "Ok are we ready" Killian says. "Yes I believe we are" Emma says. "Let's go."

Emma POV
We get to the park and Hope plays with Rose some. They play fetch. Hope throws the ball and Rose runs and gets it. Hope sometimes have to runs and get it from her because she doesn't know how to play it yet but she'll learn. Me and Killian was sitting close to the water but we could still see home. "Swan I was thinking we should go somewhere." "Like where." "I don't know like take your little car and me you Hope and if Henry wants to go we go on like a vacation." "That says nice we don't get a lot of those." "I was thinking next week we go" Killian says. "That sounds great maybe we could go to Hawaii." "With the beach and everything right" Killian asks. "Yea it would be warm and Hope could play at the beach." "Yes that sounds amazing." "Yes it does let's keep it a secret" I says. "Alright swan I can't wait." " me too I love to go to the beach with you." I put my head on Killian's shoulder. We water Hope play then when she's down she falls asleep on Killian. "Our baby's sleepy"I say. "Yes she is. Why don't we get Rose and go plan our trip." "Sounds perfect" I say.

We get home and put Hope in her bed and I get my computer and look up Hawaii and see what we can do and the hotels I can't wait to spend a week with my wonderful family.

I hope you like it I know it's been a while but I'm going to try and update more. ❤️🦢❤️