Gift

Killian POV
I was sitting on the couch and I was think about what I should get swan it has to be the perfect gift. I had a notebook trying to think. Then I got the best idea I'm going to sing her a song.

Emma POV
Killian will not tell me what his getting me. Right now we are on the couch snuggled up together a movie.

Killian POV
Emma and I was watching a movie and I'm trying to think of what song I should sing there is one song I really love but I don't know if she'll like it.

Christmas Day
Emma POV
Killian, Hope, Henry, and I was in the living room sitting around the tree. I grab Hopes present and Henry's and they try to opening it but they needed some help. Killian was trying to open Hopes present his having a hard time with his Hook and all. Hope is giggling because Killian has the rapping paper on his hook and all over the place. "Mommy look daddy's a present" Hope says. "Yes he is baby" I say.  Killian finally gets all the paper off and the kids open all the presents. "Marry Christmas love" Killian says kissing my cheek.
Killian POV
"Marry Christmas" Emma says. Emma gives my a box rapped in blue paper with pink lines. I open it and there was a stick thing with two lines on it. "Swan what is this" I say. "Killian I'm pregnant" she says. "Your... your pregnant" I say. "Yea" she says smiling. "Bloody hell swan this is the best Christmas" I say picking her up spinning her she giggles. "I love you" I says. "I love you too" she say and I kiss her. "So what did you get me captain" she says. "You'll have to wait it tonight" I say.

Night
Killian POV
Me and Emma was walking by the beach. "So swan how would u like a song" I say. "Really" she says happy. "Yea" I say. We walk on the Jolly Roger. I grab my guitar.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Emma smiles at me and she runs up to me and kisses me. "I love you" she says. "I love you more" I say. "I love you most" I smile and we kiss.

New Years
Emma POV
Today was New Years Killian didn't know what New Years was I'm so happy I get to me the one to spend it with him this will be my first New Years with my family.

My family was sitting on the couch. Me and Killian was siting on the floor. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2" i didn't even get to say one till Killian was kissing me. "Happy new year swan" he says. "Happy new year captain" I say Kissing him. " ok guy we are going to go" my mom said. "Ok guys love you" I say and hug my mom and dad. After everyone leaves me and Killian go up stairs and fall a sleep.