Happy Valentine's day

Killian POV
Today was Valentine's day and I loved that I get to give Emma something that shows her I love her. Today Emma had to go to work. I stayed home to work on Emma's gifts. I was going to put roses on the floor starting from the door to our room and in our room it will say on the bed I love you and  then the roses will go to the bathroom and I'll have candles lit on the bathtub side and I'll have notes all down the halls so she can read then while she walks.

Emma POV
I had to work today but Killian said he had to do something we had breakfast together he made pancakes in to a heart. It was so nice. I was wondering what he was doing today. I want to call him but i dont know if I should whatever his doing must be important. It was about 5 when killian called I picked up and answered. "Hi love." "Hey babe hows it going." "Great so can you get off about 8." "Yea I believe can." "Good love I'll see you later." We said good bye and I got back to work. It was 8 and i got off work and was walking home and I see a little puppy hiding in an alley and I walked up to it and it was scared. "Come here" I say to to the puppy. It walks up to me.  I pick up it up it didnt have tags so I thought it was best if I brought it home.

I was walking up the stairs of our house and I opened the door and I was so in love. Killian walked up to me with a rose. "Happy Valentine's day love" he says. "Oh who's this" he says looking at the puppy. "I found her in a alley can we keep her." "Alright Swan we can keep her." "Yay thank you" I say hugging him. I walk in to the living room and sit ber down and put a blanket on her and she falls asleep. "Now swan I want to show u what I did for u" he says. I follow him and we walk and there's rose petals everywhere. I see notes on the wall one says I love you more than anyone else. We keep walking and we get to the bedroom and on the bed it says I love you in rose petals. "Killisn this is so beautiful" I say to him and kiss him. "Just wait swan" he says and takes my head and we walk and end up in the bathroom. It is so beautiful. "Swan I'll let u get in the bath and I'll be back alright" he says. "Ok" I say.

He walks out and I get in the bathtub and after a few minutes he comes back with a plate of chocolate and strawberries. "Here swan its ur favorite" he says and puts the plan on the side of the bath. I smile at him and he grabs a strawberry and dips it in chocolate and I take a bit and he eats the rest. This is the perfect moment I wish it could last forever.

I know it's a little late but I'll try to update more. I hope u love it. What do u think they should name the puppy. Did u like what killian did? See you next time. Love you all.