Dream?

Killian POV

I was on my ship but I was in the water. "This is not right" I say. "Your right we should be in our house" Emma says. "Emma what are you doing here" I say.mde "I need someone to help me with" Emma says. "Help you with what" I say. "Help me to dance you know we never finish" she says. "Ok but we don't have music" I say. "We have that music of our love" she says. I smile and pull her close. "This is nice" I say. "Yea I just wish it was real" she say. "What" I say. "All this is not real I'm not really here" Emma says. I pick her up. "I'm not here becouse you failed me" she says. I put her down. "What" I say. Then lighting and I hear thunder. Then I look back at Emma and her hair is down. She looks so beautiful but I can see something is wrong. "You failed me Killian, you failed our daughter and Henry" she says. "No" I say. Then a door opens. "Emma" I yell. "You have to let me go Killian there's no saving me now" she says. "No swan I'm not letting you go not now not ever" I say. "Why didn't you say this when I know you" she says. "Emma hold on" I say. "I can't" she says. "Swan don't let go" I say. "FInd our daughter and save us don't fail us this time" she says. "Swaaaaan" I say. Emma lets go and she goes in the door. "Don't fail us this time. Don't fail us this time" I could still hear her voice.

I wake you. "Emma" I wishper to myself. Then there was a nock on the door. I get up and open the door. "Swan what are you doing here" I say. Emma was crying I could see that her eyes was red and watery. "What's wrong" I say. She walks in and sits on my bed. "Killian I had a dream" she says. "What was it about" I say. "It was about you and we was in this place I had my car at the end of this street StoryBrooke I think and you told me." "There not a day I won't think of you" I say. "How did you know" She says. "I've said that to someone" I say. I wip her tears. "It's ok Swan" I say. She brings her hand up to my that was on her cheak. "I'm sorry if I woke you up" she says. "No you didn't" I say. "I..." she says. I race a eyebrow "I... I she get going I have to pick Henry up in the moring" she says. "Yea" I say. "Good bye Killian I will see you later" Emma says. "Have a nice night Swan" I say. She smiles and that's the best thing I seen in a long time.

Emma POV

When I get back home I sit on the couch. "I wish I told him" I say to myself. "I wonder if his waking to I don't think so he would he said something" I say again.

How do you think Emma woke up?

DO you think they we figher out there both away? 

Did you like Killian's dream?