No!!!!

"Emma" Neal says walking in to grannys. Emma get up from the booth. "Neal what are you doing here" EMma says. "I'm here for you" Neal said grabbing my arm. "Hey let her go" Killian says getting up. Killian pushs Neals hand off Emmas arm. "Dont't touch me" Neal says. "Don't touch my wife" Killian says. "Neal" Daive says walking in to  grannys. "Good Dave your here tell the pirate not to tach me and Emma should come with me" Neal says. "I don't think so" Daive says and pulls out handscuff. "You know your rights" Daive says.

Emma POV

My dad takes Neal to jail and now me and Killian are sitting in our house on our couch. "Swan are you alright" Killian says. "Yea just what do we do now" I says. "We can find that out later for now lets just injoy the moment" he says.

Later that day

I was sitting in the living room with Hope and i was play with her. There was a nock on the door I got up nd open the door and there was Liam and Lily. "Hi" I says. "Emma can we come in" Liam says. "Yea ok" I says. they walk in. "Love who at the door" Killian says walking down stairs. "Liam hi" Killian says. "Brother we need to talk to you and Emma" Liam says. "Ok well lets go to the living room. We walking the living room and I pick Hope up. "What do you need to talk to us about" Killian says. "Well Lily has to says something" Liam says. "It's just I'm sorry I've changed I really have" Lily says. "What changed you" I says. "Liam did AFter the cuse hit Neal tracked me and I was curse to butwhen I was cursed me and Liam we really fell in love"she says. "Well it's nice we dont have to worry about you just Neal"I say.

Home
Me and Killian finally get home.
"It's ok love he won't hurt u anymore" Killian says. We lay down and I fall asleep on his chest.