You know?

Friday
I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it and there was Killian.  "Hi" I say. "Hey Swan" he says. "Come in i was just getting Henry ready are we still going to the park" I say. "Yea and my brothers daughter is going to come with I hope that's ok" Killian says. "Yea it's ok" I say. "Killy YAY" Henry says run to Killian. "Hey lad" he says picking up Henry.

'I wish he remembered me' I think. 

"Are we going on your ship" Henry says. "No today lad we are going to the park" Killian says to Henry. "Yea" Henry says. "And my brother's daughter is going she is around your age she's five to" Killian says. "Yea come on mommy let's go" Henry says. "Ok I'm coming" I says. We walk out the door and I open the trunk door.

"Hope" I say. "Emma do you know her" Killian says. "Yea I'm friends with lily wait your Liam's brother" I say. "Yea so your friend with Lily wish we got together sooner" he says. I smile at him. He smiles back. "Hi Emma" Hope says. "Hi Hope are you ready to go to the park" I say. "Ya" she says.

'I can't believe she ages but no one else does I wonder why' I think.

"Henry" she says. Killian puts him in and buckled him in. "Yea Henry's going" Killian says. "Yay" Hope says.

We get to the park. "Mommy come push me" Henry says. "Killy push me" Hope says. We walk over to the swings. "Yay" Henry says. "Faster" Hope says. I smile at Killian and he smiles at me.

"I wish you remembered Swan" Killian says. "What" I says. "Did I says that out loud" he says. "Yes you did" I say. "Oh sorry" he says. "No what what do you want me to remember" I say. 'Is he a wake' I think. "I it's just Swan you won't believe but we're causers" he says. I look at him.

Killian POV
"Emma" I say. I walk over to her. "Hey are you ok" I say. She just looks at me. "I love you" she says. "What" I say. "I love you Killian" she says. I smile. "Your a wake" I say and pick her up and spin her. "Yes" She say. "I love you too" I say. I put her down slowly lying our forehead together. "How long have you been a wake" she say. "Since I meet you in the coffee shop" I say. "Why did you say anything" she says. "Because you was not a wake and I didn't want to scare you off" I say. "Will you can't scare me off now because I love you" she says. "Do you know who cured us" I say. "Yes it was....

How do you think cures them?
What do you think will happen next?
Vote and comments please.