As you wish

Emma POV
The other night was so perfect me and killian was bathing the puppy we think its name should be Rose.
"Swan can you get me a towel" killian say. I get a towel and give it to him and I pick up Rose and killian raps her in the towel. "There you go sweet little Rose" I say. She runs off in the house. "So swan Hope and Henry is coming back home today" killian says hugging me from behind. "Yea they can meet Rose" I say.

After my mom drops Hope and Henry off we sit them on the couch. "Ok guys we get you a gift" I say. They smile and kill brings Rose in. Rose jumps to Hope and Henry and the giggle and pet Rose and they play with her. "What's her name" Henry asked. "Rose" Killian says. "Rose"Hope says. "Yea" I say.

Later that night

Me and killian was putting Henry and Hope to sleep. "Goodnight sweetheart I love you" Killian says to Hope. "Goodnight papa" she says. "Goodnight Hope" I say. "Goodnight mommy" she says. We say goodnight to Henry then walk out. Rose runs to us and jumps at my feet. "Hi Rose" I say picking her up. She licks my nose. "Sorry Rose but your sleeping in ur bed" I say. I take Rose to her bed and go back to our room. "Hi swan." "Hi babe" I say going to the bed laying on Killians  chest. "I love you forever" I say to him. "I love you always" Killian says to me.

Hope you liked it.