Alex Standall

y/n = Your name 

Third person's pov

You were nervous. Nervous to a extend that your palms were sweating. It was your first day at liberty high school. All the kids seemed scary and weird. Nothing like your old school. You were one of those people who were considered the outcast of anything that related to popularity. You felt a small tap on your shoulder and you turned around to see who it was.

"Hi, are you new?" It was a guy with bleached hair. He seemed like an edgy sort of kid. His dressing style and the septum piercing kinda gave the hint. You realised you were staring for too long.

"Oh sorry and yes I'm new!" You said turning red. He gave a small smile. You noticed he had dimples and greyish blue eyes. 

"No it's fine. People always stare at me because of my style and mostly the hair." He said laughing

"I'm actually really sorry if you thought I was judging you." But the truth was you were.

"It's fine. People usually get scared of me. They think of me as the broken emo kid."

"I am not scared of you." You said looking at him sadly.

"Oh good to know, well see you around!" He said walking away.

"Wait aren't you going to tell me your name?" You shouted.

"Alex, Alex Standall. Remember it because you are about to see a lot of me" He said shouting back but not turning around to face you. You could literally feel and imagine his smile and his dimples appearing. 

"Well see you around Standall" You whispered to yourself. Then you remember you forgot to tell him your name. Shit.

Well this is a short imagine. Tell me what you think. Requests are always open. Don't forget to vote x