Miles Heizer-SMUT

This is also dedicated to @kindakayo thanks for requesting. Once again if you don't like anything related to smut please don't read this chapter thanks.

Kat and Miles were growing impatient. There was a huge sexual tension between them but they were in a supermarket. They kept staring at each other hungrily. They needed each other. To make matters worse while Kat was drinking water she "accidentally" spilled some water on her white t-shirt exposing her black bra. Miles getting more tempted and sexually frustrated decided that they should just stop shopping and go home.

"Let's go home." He said in a raspy voice. Kat knew he was hard.

"Or maybe in the car." She said smirking. Miles had never seen this side of Kat. 

"You want daddy to fuck you in the car?" Miles whispered in her ear, goosebumps started spreading all over her body.

"Yes daddy." She said quietly. He grabbed her hand and walked out of the supermarket to find their car in the parking lot. It was night time so it was a perfect opportunity for them because they won't get caught. They both sat inside and looked at each other. Kat was wearing a skirt so it was easy for her to take of her underwear. She slid of her underwear which was already wet quickly and threw it at the back of the car and slowly started to spread her legs. Her pussy was wet. Miles licked his lips and he was getting very hard. Kat started playing with her pussy.

"Don't" He removed her hand and put his hand instead. His hand was cold and her pussy was warm and wet which made her moan. He felt her wet pussy and smirked.

"Already wet for daddy?" He said while trying to find her clit. Once he found it he started playing with it. Kat was a moaning mess. She was too sensitive. He started fingering her. Fingering her fast. She felt she was close.

"Oh my Miles I think I'm going to cum." As soon as she said it he stopped. He started laughing looking at how mad she looked.

"What the fuck?" She said. She was desperate and mad.

"What?" He said innocently. With that she started fingering herself he grabbed her hand.

"You are not allowed to touch yourself." He said. But Kat was looking at his dick through the jeans and how hard it looked.

"I can help you with that." Kat said smirking and pointing at his dick. She slowly unzipped his jeans and starting touching his dick. She slowly ran her hands up and down his dick. His breathing hitched. She then licked the tip and took him in. She sucked his dick when she felt him twitching she stopped.

"What is wrong with you?" He looked pissed.

"So you can do the same thing to me and I can't? I guess we are even now!" Kat said smirking.

"Just wait till we get home!" Miles said smirking

THIS WAS A TEASE CHAPTER AND A VERY SHORT ONE TOO BECAUSE I HAD NO MOTIVATION OOPS. REQUESTS ARE OPEN COMMENT THEM OR MESSAGE ME I DON'T MIND