Alex Standall

You had yoga. You hated yoga though. The constant stare of boys when girls wore yoga pants. While some of the girls enjoyed the attention but you didn't it. You were absolutely disgusted that boys had the right to objectify girls like that. If girls objectified boys they would be look upon as sluts. Welcome to the misogynist society we live in. 

You were changing for yoga whilst other girls started to wear shorts. You were wearing yoga pants. You were confused and embarrassed.

"Y/N why are you wearing yoga pants?" Jessica asked laughing.

"Don't we have yoga today?" You asked worryingly.

"No it's cancelled. Don't you remember coach saying we have a netball match boys against girls." Jessica said

"Nope I wasn't listening!" You said going red.

"Don't worry it's not like your naked." She said patting your shoulder.

"Yeah but the boys will not only look at me like I'm some meal but will make fun of me." You said.

"Yes with that figure of yours all the boys are crazy over you." She said laughing. She knew she was beyond gorgeous. Her figure was stunning but she would never admit it instead she would compliment you. But you knew she only said that to make you happy but inside you felt ugly.

"Thanks Jess." You said making a funny face.

"Let's go." She said holding your hand. She was so sweet.

You went inside all the boys turned around looking at you. You felt yourself going red. 

"Calm down." Jessica whispered.

As you guys were warming up a group of boys started coming towards you and Jessica.

"Shit" You muttered.

"Oh Hi Y/N" Justin said smiling too wide.

"Hi" You said and rolled your eyes.

"I love the attitude." Bryce said laughing.

"What do you guys want?" you said clearly pissed

"Just saying that ass looks gorgeous." Bryce said.

"Fuck off." You said annoyed. Suddenly Bryce leaned closer and grabbed your butt. Before Jessica could say anything or even you. A familiar voice spoke.

"Get the fuck of her Bryce. What the fuck? Would you like it if I did this to your sister or some shit." Alex said.  Alex has been your crush for a year now and him standing up for you melted your heart.

"Fine whatever she has no ass anyway. Fucking bitch." He and his minions walked away.

"Thanks" You say to Alex going red.

"No problem and any guy would have done the same but they have no shame." He said with that Jessica walked away smirking.

"Yeah..." You said silently and awkwardness descended between you two.

"And him saying you having no ass... I mean you do have a nice figure... not that I-" He said but you cut him off by saying.

"Alex chill you are stammering. I didn't really take what he said seriously... Thanks." You said you felt yourself blushing.

"I like it when you blush you look cute." He said and then he blushed himself.

"Thanks I think." You said walking away with that he grabbed your hand to pull you backwards.

"Um do you want to go to Monet's after school." He said still holding your hand.

"Yeah a date then?" You said with confidence even though you felt shy and timid

"You could say that." He said smiling

"FINALLY" Jessica shouted. You and Alex blushed.

Throughout the whole game you and Alex kept making eye contact and blushing. After the game Alex came up to you 

"Y/N you look hot when you sweat."

"Ew what the hell Alex?" You said laughing.

"Just saying my girlfriend is damn hot." He said winking and walking towards the boys changing room to change.

THIS IS A SHORT CRAPPY IMAGINE. THIS WAS MY SISTER'S IDEA BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA ON WHAT BASE THE IMAGINE ON. BLAME HER FOR IT BEING CRINGEY