MILES HEIZER

THIS IS PURE FICTION AND THE CHARACTER BELLA IN THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION SO PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME BY SAYING "MILES ISN'T DATING ANYONE NAMED BELLA" BECAUSE I WILL LOSE MY SHIT. THANKS!

WARNING: NOT A FULL DETAILED SMUT BUT SEXUAL IF THAT MAKES SENSE!

"Oh my god Miles." Bella moaned as he was sucking a certain spot on her neck. He wasn't exactly into it. His mind was drifting of somewhere else. More specifically you! He started taking of her shirt but instead he was imagining how it would it be like taking of your shirt. He didn't know why and how he was thinking this. He wanted to focus on Bella, but his mind and heart won't let him. He went to unclasp her bra, but he thought about how you would look in your naked glory. He thought about how it would feel if both of your sweaty bodies were pressed against each other. How would it feel to see you melt under his touch? He went to unzip his pants but while he was, he thought of being inside you. Whenever Bella and Miles had sex it seemed rush. He wanted to be intimate but lately she was in a rush. Bella moaned loudly but suddenly Miles stopped thrusting and pulled himself out.

"What's the matter?" Bella said.

"I don't know." Miles said looking down.

"I could tell your mind was somewhere else." She looked down.

"I'm sorry but lately is like you are in a rush to have sex."

"Miles am I not beautiful?" Bella said

"That's not what I am talking about." Miles was getting a bit annoyed now.

"Another girl?" She said, and he went quiet. "I knew it." She stood up and started wearing her clothes.

"Look I can explain." Miles said looking down. He felt guilty. Guilty that he broke something special for a girl who he saw in a club. The girl who got him addicted. She was a drug and he got addicted to one taste of her. Just a kiss got him addicted for more. Yes y/n, you got him addicted to trouble and he knew you were trouble for him.

"Fucking leave Miles." Bella said, and he got changed and left. He left for a girl who he saw once. He remembered she gave him a card with her number on. He looked at it and started dialling.

"Y/N you got me addicted." He said slightly crying but excited sort of what's going to happen next.

"I told you I was going to be a storm for you." You said. You knew what a mess you made. You warned him, but he didn't take the warning seriously.

"You played me." He said.

"You played yourself Miles, I warned you."

"I want too see you again." He said.

"Too late I'm somewhere far. You can never find me."

"I'll find you." He said and she hung up. She was right he played himself. He got himself addicted now she was his drug and he'll do anything to find her.

"I'll find you one day." He said to himself.

He destroyed his relationship with Bella for Y/N and now he wanted her badly because he knew this addiction won't go away until it's fed.

THIS WAS SHIT AND SHORT! REQUESTS ARE OPEN.