Miles Heizer- smut

Hi! If you don't like smut then don't read this. This is dedicated to @kindakayo thanks for requesting x

Kat and Miles have been dating for over 6 months but they still haven't had sex mostly because Kat was scared. Whenever Miles brought up the topic she would change the subject. She thought she was inexperienced and was a virgin therefore she would do it wrong and Miles will leave her due to it. He definitely wasn't a virgin considering he was popular and probably had loads of partners before her. He never forced her to have sex with him but one night he seemed a little annoyed due to why won't she have sex with him.

"May I ask why?" He said. He clearly looked annoyed.

Kat bit her lip and looked down. He held her hand.

"Do you think I'll hurt you?" He said quietly

"No." Kat said sadly.

"Then what?" He said

"I feel like I'll do it wrong. I'm a fucking virgin. Inexperienced. You probably had sex loads of times with experienced partners. I won't be as good as them. You will probably leave me after because I will not give you what you need." Kat said almost crying. She didn't want to cry. 

"Look how about I tell you what to do. Plus I won't leave you. I was a virgin as well once. True I've had sex before but I don't give a damn right now about that. I only want to think about you and I want you to think about me." He said hugging Kat. Pushing her hair strands behind her ear. 

"Um... Fine I'll do it." She said.

"Are you sure?" Miles said looking into her eyes. 

"Yes I'm sure." Kat said looking at him.

"Okay then we better head upstairs." He said smiling wide. He held her hand and guided her upstairs as if she was new to the place. She was breathing fast.

"Just think about me right now and only me and how much I love you." He said closing the door.

"I can do that." Kat said.

He gently pushed her against the wall and started kissing her. There were nothing like the kisses they shared before. The kisses he was giving right now was passionate, wanting and melting Kat away.

"Oh my god Miles" She said breathing fast and he started kissing down her chin and on her neck. He pinned her arms behind her head and started attacking her neck with his already swollen lips trying to find her sweet spot to leave a mark. To mark her as his. She let out a moan. A hickey slowly made an appearance on her neck. He smiled at it. He slowly started to grind on her. They both let out moans. Kat had never witnessed or felt such intense waves of pleasure all over her body.

"Miles don't stop." She said biting her. He took her lip out gently from her mouth.

"Wasn't planning too." He kissed her lips once more but with full power. He stopped and looked at her.

"What?" Kat said.

"Do you want to have sex standing up pushed against the wall or on the bed?" He said laughing.

"On the bed?" Kat said confused.

"Okay ma'am." With that he carried her to the bed and gently threw her on the bed. He started to take of his shirt when he noticed Kat was starting to take of her shirt as well.

"Don't take of your shirt right now. I'll have the privilege of doing that." He said smiling.

"Oh" Kat said.

He took of his shirt and jumped on the bed.

"So what do you think?" He said winking and pointing towards his body. He wasn't muscular or had abs but his body was nicely shaped. 

"Oh my god you are so hot." Kat said rolling her eyes. He cupped her face with his hands gently and started kissing again. This time guiding her hands to touch his body. She didn't know what to do. So she put her hands on his shoulders gently moving them then she put her hands on his chest and looked up at him. He was breathing heavily. She started kissing his face, neck and his chest.

"Woah you ain't all hands. You are all mouth." Miles joked.

"Shut up." She blushed. He then slowly took her shirt off. She was scared he could tell.

"Look don't worry I'm not going to judge you. You are beautiful." He said reassuringly. He took of her shirt and admired her. He ran his hands up and down her sides and burying his head into her neck feeling her. He wanted her. He pushed himself to look in to her eyes. She looked shy. She was biting her lip looking at him. He kissed her and began to unclasp her bra. Her breathing increased. He slowly unclasped it and removed it. Before he could see her chest fully bare she covered it with her hands.

"I'm ugly Miles." She said sadly.

"No you are not. Just calm down. You are beautiful for me." He said softly. She slowly removed her hands. His eyes widened looking at her bare chest. 

"Oh my god you are beautiful." He starting massaging her boobs and sucking them. He continued this for a few minutes and started kissing down her stomach and looked into her eyes before removing her jeans. She nodded giving him permission to take of her jeans. He took of her jeans and his jeans. He was in his boxers while she was in her underwear.

"Are you going to let me take of your underwear?" He asked.

"Yes... I'm ready." She said. He felt her through the underwear. She let out a moan. She was wet and he could feel her wetness through the underwear. He slowly started to take of her underwear. She closed her eyes.

"Don't close your eyes. Look at me okay." Miles said quietly. He started to slowly lick her wet pussy and his tongue slightly going in. She let out a moan. He found her clit and starting sucking on it. She let out a huge moan. She never experienced such raw pleasure. Her clit was sensitive and she was a moaning mess. He stopped and started her fingering her slowly. He knew she was a virgin and so her started with one finger thrusting it in and out. 

"Please Miles go faster." Kat said she knew she was close to an orgasm.

"Okay." With that he went faster and putting an another finger in. He knew she was close.

"Let it out baby" He said gently with that she let out and it was her first time having an orgasm. He licked her clean.

"Miles I want to give you a blowjob." She said going red.

"Okay." He flipped them both around so she was on top. She took of his boxers slowly and looked at his hard dick. Her eyes widened and she kept looking.

"I don't know what to do? What if I do it wrong?" She said.

"As long as you don't bite I'll be happy." He said. She started licking his tip and slowly taking his dick into her mouth and started sucking it. He was moaning. She was happy at least she made him moan. She looked at him while sucking his dick. He wasn't looking at her but he had closed his eyes. Enjoying the feeling she was giving him.

"If you don't want me to cum in your mouth I suggest you to stop." He said. With that she stopped. He got a condom and put it on his dick. He positioned himself on her entrance. He slowly started to thrust in and out. She felt pain.

"Don't worry it will feel better." After a few seconds she felt pleasure. He started going faster and she knew he was close to an orgasm. After a few more thrusts he let out a orgasm.

"That was amazing. I love you Kat." He said smiling.

"I love you too Miles."

THIS WAS HORRIBLE AND CRINGE. SORRY @kindakayo but I hope you enjoyed